Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

RALLY ALIPACERS! Early efforts needed in Utah and Oregon!

ALIPAC Activists!

Let's get on those phones early today.

I know many of you are sending e-mails, but phone calls are the most effective followed by e-mails!

They could vote on these license bills as early as TODAY!

Reports are coming in that our opposition is going into full war mode against these bills, we need everyone to MOVE MOVE MOVE!

Also, when calling Utah, please include some language in support of the bill to remove in-state tuition for illegal aliens.

Here are the details on that bill.

http://www.alipac.us/article-2950-thread-1-0.html

FOCUS CAMPAIGNS ON LICENSE BILLS

Long Instructions
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-103472.html

Short Instructions UT
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-103342.html

Short Instructions OR
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-103341.html

Let's get those phone lines hot!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good instructions W.

On a side note, I swear that many of both House and Senate aides know my voice. Within the last few days, I've had several of them ask me, "You sound familiar, have you called on these issues before?"

That's okay though. I don't care if they all get to know my voice personally, as long as these bills get through and liberal boy Huntsman signs them. I'm also doing OR again this afternoon.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I'm here. Concentrating on UT today (did OR yesterday).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Good instructions W.

On a side note, I swear that many of both House and Senate aides know my voice. Within the last few days, I've had several of them ask me, "You sound familiar, have you called on these issues before?"

That's okay though. I don't care if they all get to know my voice personally, as long as these bills get through and liberal boy Huntsman signs them. I'm also doing OR again this afternoon.
    Thats the spirit, Sippy!!! I am going to continue calling and back it with emails.

EVERYONE IS BURNED OUT BUT WE CANNOT JUST STAND BY AND LET OUR COUNTRY GO DOWN THE DRAIN!!!! LETS ROLL PATRIOTS!!! OUR COUNTRY IS DEPENDING ON US!!!

Here, let me add some instant energy and motivation...

For all of you that have been with us the last 8 months or more, maybe you'll remember this rather historic moment during last year's failed 'amnesty moment' in the US Senate:

Power in numbers (with REAL effect):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRqeRqI8CTw
    (35 seconds run time)

And, for a counterpart text version of the event a related thread:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-71292-senate.html

April
    Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Here, let me add some instant energy and motivation...

For all of you that have been with us the last 8 months or more, maybe you'll remember this rather historic moment during last year's failed 'amnesty moment' in the US Senate:

Power in numbers (with REAL effect):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRqeRqI8CTw
    (35 seconds run time)

And, for a counterpart text version of the event a related thread:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-71292-senate.html

THANKS PHREDE!!! PROOF WE CAN OVERCOME AND THERE IS POWER IN NUMBERS!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

JRB
    Just got done sending out all the Emails to all the Reps in Oregon and I added a couple of points to the letter that was posted to use in the Email. Here in Oregon if you look at the Voters Registration cards you will notice all you have to do to register is have a Valid SS# or a Valid Oregon Drivers License. If this is the Case then who is voting here if they can get a Oregon Drivers License? I have had a few replies so far and 2 out of 3 said they were going to vote yes on the Senate Bill 1080. I will keep you posted as more emails come in.

COME ON OREGONIANS GET ON THE PHONES AND EMAIL THE REPS!!!!!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by JRB
    Just got done sending out all the Emails to all the Reps in Oregon and I added a couple of points to the letter that was posted to use in the Email. Here in Oregon if you look at the Voters Registration cards you will notice all you have to do to register is have a Valid SS# or a Valid Oregon Drivers License. If this is the Case then who is voting here if they can get a Oregon Drivers License? I have had a few replies so far and 2 out of 3 said they were going to vote yes on the Senate Bill 1080. I will keep you posted as more emails come in.

COME ON OREGONIANS GET ON THE PHONES AND EMAIL THE REPS!!!!!
    Thanks JRB, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!

I am confused here . Is this another bill other than SB 1080 ?

Could someone post email and phone numbers ?

I have to copy them then go to my email address to write them .

I noticed you said some links didn't work .

Thanks for help .

working4change
    William wrote
    TIME TO STOP ILLEGAL ALIENS IN UTAH. DON'T LET THEIR TEAM PUSH US BACK!

Friends of ALIPAC,

I have been on the phone to Utah all morning. The illegal alien supporters are attempting to rally their supporters to stop our legislation!

The Democrats are trying to persuade Utah legislators to hold off on these bills, with a promise to reinvigorate a DC push for "Comprehensive Immigration Reform"

We cannot let them change the battlefield.

We need each of you, regardless of what state you live in, to call and write the following Utah state Senators immediately.

The two bills we are supporting are HB 239 and HB 241.
    HB 239 will stop illegal aliens from receiving licenses. A win in Utah for us will help us go after the other remaining states that still give licenses to illegal aliens.
    HB 241 will reverse Utah's policy of giving taxpayer subsidized in-state tuition to illegal aliens. A reversal of this law would help us take the practice down in other states.
    EASY TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. ONLY TAKES 30 Minutes.

Step 1: Please call each member of the Utah Senate Rules Committee. HB 239 and HB 241 have passed in the Utah House and have been referred to the Senate Rules Committee. We need the Senate Rules Committee members to vote YES on HB 239 and 241 as soon as possible and to send them to the Senate floor.

Step 2: While you are on the phone with each office, ask for their e-mail and send a follow up e-mail AFTER your call. If you send e-mails only or if you send cookie cutter e-mails much of your effectiveness will be LOST.

Choose your own wording.

Sample Call/e-mail.

Hello, is Senator _____ available? (Yes/No proceed) I am calling to ask Senator ______ / for an immediate vote of YES on HB 239 and HB 241 in the Rules Committee. We need the Utah Senate to pass these two laws as soon as possible.

Illegal aliens, and the terrorists among them, should not receive licenses. Giving licenses to illegal aliens only encourages them to come into Utah and the US. Please support HB 239 to stop Utah from giving licenses to illegal aliens as soon as possible.

I also want you to support and pass HB 241. Illegal aliens should not receive any taxpayer benefits, especially taxpayer subsidized in-state tuition. Illegal aliens take away limited seats in college from legal immigrants and American students.

Thank you for supporting HB 239 and HB 241"

TAKE 20 MINUTES to CALL AND EMAIL THE FOLLOWING 7 UTAH SENATORS

Link to Contact info:

Utah Senate Rules Committee Contact Information
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-103633.html

PS: Special note to ALIPACers who live in Utah. While ALIPAC is supporting these two bills, there are several other good bills in motion, including a version of the Oklahoma law, which is the strongest in America. If you would like to become more involved on the local level in Utah, please contact our friends at UFIR (Utahns for Immigration Reform and Enforcement, http://www.ufire.net/ or contact Russell Sias at russellsias@gmail.com Tell em ALIPAC sent ya!

PSS: Those reading this who can spare 30 minutes to do this, but take no action should not continue to complain about illegal immigration. American apathy has a lot to do with why this is happening. We salute those of you who take 30 minutes to make 7 calls and send 7 e-mails in this important battle which will have national ramifications.
    Hope this answers your question NOam It was posted earlier.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast