Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

That video shows their true colors, nope no american flags there. Nobody told them to bring them that is how ignorant they are and they really do not care about this country they just want what they can get out of it for free. They want us to give them amnesty, get the f*** outta here They are not kidding anyone but themselves in thinking that intimidation is going to work. They obviously do not know americans very well. If there were no police there that would have gotten ugly you can see that on the video.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I was there.

My wife and I made it late so we broke the "Aztlan Line" and joined the march at 5th st. We were litteraly surrounded by the goons. I had to shove myway through holding my VERY large flag in my left hand and my wifes in my right. The cool thing is we didn't hury. I think they must have thought we were to loco to mess with. They just shouted. It was kinda scary but invigorating!

Re: Rally in the jaws of the beast

Quote Originally Posted by houston
    The senate is paying attention to THOSE MARCHES...... We could march from 6 to 7 pm so WE THE AMERICANS who work and pay taxes can attend the march.
    The Senators wouldn't know if their head died. The agenda was all set by business lobbies that foresaw an interuption of their cheap labor when the ports security concerns came up. The marches were staged, orchestrated, and cover for the agenda to be set in motion. Save your marching shoes. There's gonna be plenty to do. You want every citizen out there with you.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was there. My first march.

I have never in my life experienced such anger. A real eye opener, for sure.

I also never saw so many middle fingers. Of course, being an American of Mexican decent, a couple of people would be pointing at their arms, then pointing at me, obviously referring to the fact that I had the same skin color as them. Oh well. I was sad that I had to hear the N word, and monkey, of course, directed to our African Amercan friends, and they call us racist!

I saw and heard such passion from my fellow marchers, that it only reinforced my own beliefs that what I am, and will continue to do is so worth it.

I can't wait for the next one. I plan on going to as many as I can possibly go to.

Quote Originally Posted by Dusky
    I was there. My first march.

I have never in my life experienced such anger. A real eye opener, for sure.

I also never saw so many middle fingers. Of course, being an American of Mexican decent, a couple of people would be pointing at their arms, then pointing at me, obviously referring to the fact that I had the same skin color as them. Oh well. I was sad that I had to hear the N word, and monkey, of course, directed to our African Amercan friends, and they call us racist!

I saw and heard such passion from my fellow marchers, that it only reinforced my own beliefs that what I am, and will continue to do is so worth it.

I can't wait for the next one. I plan on going to as many as I can possibly go to.
    Good for you, keep up the good work Dusky
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dusky I am with you. That was our first one as well and I am addicted! How can people enjoy 1st amendment rights that are not thiers to begin with but then want to deny US OURS? And with such blind hatred. If you were the latina that was "telling them" in spanish we were right next to you. I laughed and cried. Anyway I am now ready again....Game Face.
    We all rocked!
    cuzzit

cuzzit -we definitely rocked. I was so proud to be marching in their turf. That I'm sure pissed them off even more.

I was had to laught when I heard some pierced lip woman yelling at the police, as to how dare they protect us. She was saying that they pay their salary, and that they were racist pigs for allowing us to be there.

Actually, I wasn't the latina who you were referring to. but I do know who you are talking about. She was funny.

I was wearing the baseball cap with USA on front. I hope to meet you at future rallys.

JUSTSAYNO * DUSKY * CUZZIT * HOUSTON

APPLAUSE ****** APPLAUSE ******** APPLAUSE ****** APPLAUSE

You're motivating and heart lifting! Great Americans, one and all
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I salute you guys that made this protest. this viodeo just sickened me, I can feel my blood pressure rising and you won't believe how much medication I take to keep it under control! This makes us look some 3rd world country with all the illegals on the street most couldn't even speak english. I am afraid that before 2 long if we keep doing these protest that violence is going to break out, they are behaving like animals, how can they make those jestures like that in front of their kids and families? One might wonder if they are tring to get us to lose it? We must retain our self control during our protest. They had their protest with almost no trouble from anyone, now when it is our turn, they want to shout us down. Let them keep doing this, it just makes them look bad

I WANT THEM OUT OF HERE NOW, GO HOME AMIGO!
    go home to your streets,protest your country and corrupt government, stay away from mine it is corrupt enough without more help from you.
    they looked like a bunch of Michael Jackson wannabes with their insulting obsene jestures without the music!
    We need some documentaries of all of this and what it is doing to our country!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12