Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ramifications of Gov-held mortgages

Someone emailed me asking about possible ramifications of government-held mortgages.

I must say, it's an excellent question!

Does anyone have any answers?
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

I just know that if you have some money and good credit you should be able to buy those property's for cheap!

Unfortunately though other country's can also buy a big chunk of our land too.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

I think this person was thinking more along the lines of ...

What is the government REALLY going to do with all those properties?

Or are they REALLY just trying to "help."
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.

Why did I get the impression that the purpose of the government holding these mortgages and loans was in order for them to allow the people who found they could not afford the homes, vehicles, and such to be able to hold on to those things with the government as the new lienholder?

And wasn't the crap we kept hearing from La Raza and others just a few months back....how the government needed to buy up the loans held by hispanics and then forgive the debt allowing these people to own these places free and clear? In other words, they would own their homes, businesses, cars, and everything they borrowed to have, and not have to pay for any of it?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

All I know is that whenever the government takes over anything, it's goes to hell.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good point tinybob!

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Why did I get the impression that the purpose of the government holding these mortgages and loans was in order for them to allow the people who found they could not afford the homes, vehicles, and such to be able to hold on to those things with the government as the new lienholder?

And wasn't the crap we kept hearing from La Raza and others just a few months back....how the government needed to buy up the loans held by hispanics and then forgive the debt allowing these people to own these places free and clear? In other words, they would own their homes, businesses, cars, and everything they borrowed to have, and not have to pay for any of it?
    I'm sure your right in your thinking on that one!

Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath

I'm sure your right in your thinking on that one!

Thank you Alex....that is what I thought I swore I heard coming from La Raza and others who swore up and down that hispanics should not be held responsible for being "tricked" into what they could not afford because they didn't understand what they were being told, let alone signing. Of course they were referring to illegal alien hispanics.

And I recall thinking at the time "But wait! Isn't that what Las Raza received millions for.....to educate these people in the home buying process?"

I've been wondering how this is going to play out on the people level.

It would not surprise me that LaRaza is saying that and I'm sorry, it wouldn't surprise me if it is done for them.

The fact is, I'm thinking there was some collusion between the loan companies and illegals to have them purchase homes they couldn't afford.

It wouldn't surprise me to find that some of the criminal type illegals haven't bought dozens of homes - I mean many of them have dozens of names and dozens of ID's.

Think about that when you are writing out the check for your home mortgage payment - illegals may end up with houses free in clear in this country - and our grandchildren will be making the payments.

Think even more when you see your check stub, or write that check to the IRS!!!!

Better yet, think about this when you go into the voting booth to pull the lever for one of two men who are complicit in this.

A third party or write in is our only hope - otherwise these kinds of travesties are going to continue.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    All I know is that whenever the government takes over anything, it's goes to hell.
    WELL SAID!!!! And they seem to totally forget about us or anything that is good for us. It is all about greed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast