Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ramos/Compean case on America's Most Wanted

From an email I received from Grassfire today:

Grassfire has just learned that Fox TV's "America's Most Wanted"
    will run a story featuring Agents Ramos and Compean, this Saturday, February 2.

According to the National Border Patrol Council, the Department of Justice has twice asked that the show not be aired!

Grassfire is urging ALL members of our immigration and border agents team to check your local listings, and make a point to watch Fox television’s America’s Most Wanted this Saturday, February 2.

Contact your friends and family and urge them to watch as well.

Thanks for standing with Grassfire!

Steve Elliott
    President
    Grassfire.org Alliance

I'll be watching!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

According to the National Border Patrol Council, the Department of Justice has twice asked that the show not be aired!
    Well now that is interesting!! AG Gonzales already has a track record of trying to discourage, even threatening, reporting of the news regarding Iraq, war on terror, etc. Now the DOJ wants to stifle this report too. They have a lot to hide I'm sure.

i wonder why these two groups dont want this to be shown
    since they have supposedly stopped it twice.

if its in favor for Ramos and Compean, why would the union stop the truth from getting out???

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    i wonder why these two groups dont want this to be shown
    since they have supposedly stopped it twice.

if its in favor for Ramos and Compean, why would the union stop the truth from getting out???
    I think you misread it James. It says ACCORDING TO the National Border Patrol Council the DOJ asked twice that it not be aired.

It's been a long week for all of us.

Additional info on the subject:

http://www.amw.com/show_archive/tv_deta ... ction=next

Note: scroll down to near bottom of page, and click on corresponding image for details about the upcoming story.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I didn't follow the cases of those 2 ABP's.
    How many years have they been sentenced to prison for preventing drugsmugglers bringing drugs into this country ?
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Why would they not want this show to air???????????
    They certainly wouldn't have anything to hide now, would they????????
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

cassie, one agent was sentenced to 10 years and the other one was sentenced to either 11 or 12 ... a year or two longer. It makes me numb to think our country and this Presidency would do such a thing to our Border Patrol Agents and give a no good lyin' scum bag drug dealer immunity to "testify" against American Citizens doing their job for our country.

There are just no words for the travesty this represents and how far down the sewer hole the government of our nation has already slinked and slivered.

I hear North Carolina, where I live, is considering banning dangerous snakes and reptiles ... maybe we could get a federal law and ban dangerous human snakes and reptiles ... then we could box up that US Attorney and Gonzales that prosecuted these poor border agents and do to them whatever one does with illegal dangerous snakes and reptiles.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    cassie, one agent was sentenced to 10 years and the other one was sentenced to either 11 or 12 ... a year or two longer. It makes me numb to think our country and this Presidency would do such a thing to our Border Patrol Agents and give a no good lyin' scum bag drug dealer immunity to "testify" against American Citizens doing their job for our country.
    + 10 years ?????
    So much ???
    I just read on the internet that they shot a person in the back, and they broke the ABP laws, I don't know what to think. Shooting a fleeing person is not right either if it's true. Seems to be a fire exchange between ABP and smuggler, and the abp's should be relased for self defense, but if the report is true that they did shoot someone in the back, then......

I hear North Carolina, where I live, is considering banning dangerous snakes and reptiles ... maybe we could get a federal law and ban dangerous human snakes and reptiles ... then we could box up that US Attorney and Gonzales that prosecuted these poor border agents and do whatever one does with illegal dangerous snakes and reptiles.
    Banning snakes and reptiles ?
    Do you mean to hold them. or to ban them out of the state in case they live in Carolina's nature ? Gonzales prosecuted them ? Corruption is all in the Bush administration ! Wasn't Gonzales an anchor baby, didn't he say that torture is ok ?
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast