Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BEFORE I KNEW NOT TO GO THERE BECAUSE IT MAKES THEIR SITE MORE POPULAR I LOOKED AT La Raza .com and there is a flag waving proudly across the screen with ANCHOR BABY POWER ACROSS IT.

MAKES ME MAD.

CARL

A Republican Party Chairman once told me if a candidate sees things your way 80% of the time he or she is your man.
    Professor LaFong

You've still failed to dispute a single one of my claims.
    Can you please provide me with a link to those claims? I provided you with a link to mine. Thanks.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by chloe24
    Can you please provide me with a link to those claims? I provided you with a link to mine. Thanks.
    Some of what I've provided is from past research I completed. Do an internet check, I'm sure you'll have no problem verifying the information from several separate sources. As for the NumbersUSA information, it's on their website.

You can't just make this stuff up, because if you do, you almost always get called on it.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Quote Originally Posted by chloe24
    Some of what I've provided is from past research I completed. Do an internet check, I'm sure you'll have no problem verifying the information from several separate sources. As for the NumbersUSA information, it's on their website.

You can't just make this stuff up, because if you do, you almost always get called on it.
    Oh, I agree. I did look but haven't come across it yet.

I just wonder why FAIR would give him a 100% rating and Numbers USA a worse one. I guess it all depends on their own specific criteria they set. Thanks MW.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12