Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Rasmussen: Christie, Rubio Lead Among Likely 2016 GOP Primary Voters

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Rasmussen: Christie, Rubio Lead Among Likely 2016 GOP Primary Voters

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...rs_745711.html

Uhh... what?

Why do Republican voters keep doing this to themselves? After the stunt Rubio pulled, to even be in the top two is mind boggling. The high-information voters in that party need to abandon ship quickly because it looks to me like the party is turning into an exact replica of the Democrat party, a party I may add that seems perfectly happy with Hillary being their candidate and oh just love her to death. On the other hand, everywhere I go online, conservatives absolutely hate these two. These people need to realize the party and its voters are out of touch with them and must look elsewhere. Why should I give this party a chance? The hell with it, there is no hope for it.

All of these people in the poll support Amnesty, it is truly time to turn away from the corrupted Republican Party.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If Rino Christi or amnesty loving Rubio are my choices.......then this will be the first time in my almost 70 years ....I will NOT vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I can safely say that patriots like me will leave the Republican Party in mass if it insist on nominating an amnesty, open borders lackey. I, and I believe others could tolerate a Republican who was weak on other issues, issues that I also believe are important (2nd. Amendment, Obama socialized medicine, the huge deficit, gay marriage etc.) because we can revisit these issues in the future and other elections, but amnesty is now, it will be permanent, it will devastate every conservative issue. Amnesty is the key, the one issue on which there can be no compromise, no future chance to change it.

Yet it obvious that many so-called conservatives, who should be fighting with us are not helping at all. Their indifference not only hurts but it is inexcusably shortsighted and just plain stupid. Yet there it is hurting all of us.

If amnesty becomes law it will destroy the USA and all things conservative, and those so-called conservatives who were not with us fighting a pitched battle along side of us to stop it will be just as responsible for the destruction of our beloved country as the most extreme leftist and Marxist.

Silence is consent, inaction is passive assistance, short sighted, narrow minded stupidity is inexcusable.

The answer to a Republican nomination of any open borders lap dog is to stay home, but the key is do not be quiet about it. Yell it as loudly and everywhere you can, don't let the pundits think of other excuse for a Republican defeat, yell it from the roof tops: "I would have voted Republican if they gave us a candidate who was committed to ending the illegal alien crisis, controlling the border AND NO AMNESTY BUT INSTEAD REQUIREING ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS TO GO HOME!

Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad View Post
    If Rino Christi or amnesty loving Rubio are my choices.......then this will be the first time in my almost 70 years ....I will NOT vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Same here, there are so many uninformed voters, I speak with people who simply know nothing of what is going on in government nor do they care, I've found no way to reach this group, but for me the GOP is toast unless they get back to basics fast.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Banned
    Is it going to take for the GOP to change their name to Democrats 2.0 for people to open their eyes and see that a third party is the only way to go at this point? It's too late to fix this disaster of a party(s) with all these low-info voters helping to prop them up. We need to start advocating here on ALIPAC for a third party and hopefully spread the message to other conservative sites.