Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: NY driver's license law suit

New York county clerk Frank Merolla (sp?) is filing or has filed a law suit, AT HIS PERSONAL FINANCIAL EXPENSE, to stop Spitzer's plan to allow illegal aliens to get NY driver's licenses.

Anyone know if a donation site, or some such, has been established to assist Mr. Merolla with funding? Something like what was done to help Mayor Barletta in Hazelton....

I will donate if you find a donation site. This is too important and issue to let slide.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'll see what I can find out.

We need to help Mr. Merolla if we can. It's a good thing he's doing, not just for NY, but for us all!

Forgive my sarcasm...But, where's the ACLU?... I know, I know that's about the best laugh I've had all day...God forbid the ACLU defend our rights and identitification system from those who would seek to destroy it putting the security of all US CITIZENS and LEGAL RESIDENTS at risk.

I wish JUDICIAL WATCH would get involved. Voter fraud and terrorism risk is unexceptable.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Law Suit

Yes there has been a law suit filed. Unfortunately I believe it will be defeated regardless that the majority of New Yorkers would love to see Governor Spitzer"s plan to give illegal immigrants driver's licenses fail.

The Attorney General of the state of New York Cuomo has already stated he will defend Spitzer and will prevail due to a previous ruling he will present to the court.

Links to how that the attorney general will defend Gov Spitzer.

Its sad to see the Attorney General Cuomo flaunt federal law if that's even possible.

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/dailyp ... ument.html

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/dailyp ... s_lic.html