Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

? re: upcoming fight against th GW Program in the Senate

Fantastic work that you have done in keeping us informed and focused.

I've a question re: upcoming fight against th GW Program in the Senate.

I know that I am expected to contact my Senators and inform them of my strong opposition to the GW Program and I dutifully will do so.

However, I am a Californian and neither Senators Feinstein nor Boxer are going to change their stripes, nor do they fear much of a backlash from our local electorate.

Are there any "swing" Senators that we should be focusing on, perhaps even "posing" as a constituent of that state, if necessary???

Keep up the good work!,
    What kind of American would sell out his own country? Ask your Senator!

That is an excellent question. I await the answer as well. My reps haven't changed a thing and I don't really expect them to.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ken Salazar in Colorado said before his election last November that he opposed illegal immigration. While he has sold out quicker than 50cent, He might be one outside interests could help sway. He like the spotlight and he knows most mexican americans in colorado oppose illegal immigration because of job and benifit competition and costs. Your efforts in this area would be appreciated.
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

I'm thinking Kay Baily Hutchison, TX might be sort of a fence sitter, too. She has a sorry record and she seems confused as to what is good and what is bad for this nation. Perhaps if enough people steer her in the right direction, we might be able to prompt her to take the right road. I don't have a lot of hope for Cornyn because something tells me his is another of Bush's puppets sniffing around for crumbs on this particular issue.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)