Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real ALIPAC

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oh, I am so disappointed to see PeeeeJaaaaay_biiingo's "personality profile post" removed!! Pleeeeease reconsider for ALL TO SEE WHO IS BEHIND the ending of the United States. It does not offend me one bit...because he was OFF on all counts.

I think better for the WORLD TO SEE who we have here behind the END OF THE UNITED STATES; their background; their "attitudes"; their hypocrisy; and their "short fuse"!! Phonies, fakes, liars, cheats, idiots...all led around by either their greed for money or a plea for some level of significance in their otherwise worthless existence!!

W---please repost it if it's technically possible with a notation that this exception is being made to show what type of people are working to end our nation!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There is one thing in the "piece" that I do not understand. How can
    an individual be "obeying the law of the land" when they are here illegally?
    Anybody?

I will print this and leave in the bathroom in case I run out of that stuff on a roll.

And one more thing Bingo....
    The people of North Carolina do deserve better. To be free of the hoard of illegals.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

Laughable...

pj_bingo, you're downright amusing. It must be sweet to have all those 'high-tech' skills to be able to find a few reports that support your view while you completely ignore that mountain of evidence contrary to your report. I would specifically send you to http://aztlan.net/

That's an eye-opener, for sure, but when you look at your more reasoned Latino organizations like La Raza (which mean 'the race') and find in their affiliates groups like "The Aztlan Academy" you have to wonder if the addage "It's not paranoia if they really are out to get you..." might be true.

You have a lot of homework yet to do. I suggest you get busy.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin

Re: The Real ALIPAC

Quote Originally Posted by pj_bingo
    This posting mysteriously disappeared within minutes of my posting it about an hour ago. Let's see if you have the cajones to leave it up this time "W" !!

http://www.buildingdemocracy.org/ali-pac.pdf
    I wish you could 'mysteriously' disappear too. What kind of organization can survive on the name 'Center for New Community', unless it's a one-way-my-way group of people, all hell-bent to change American society as we know it?
    We are a group of citizens who are against illegal immigration. We are not divided into small groups that look like dots on a map. We are nationwide, and over 80% strong! We are not here just to protect the interests of a few cities, but we are here to protect the entire nation, from coast-to-coast!
    We do not appreciate illegal invaders! Illegal people, no matter where they were originally from, are unwelcome here. It is not racist or xenphobic to want to control our borders, and limit the number of immigrants who come into our country. It is not racist to be proud the history, language, culture, and heritage we have all built together as a nation.
    What is racist, is people like you, who continue to use the 'race card' as a means of getting your foot into the door. This is really getting old, and it won't work anymore. Too bad you don't have a 'leg' to stand on. Please try to channel your energy into something positive, like making your own countries a better place to live.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I neglected to express my condolences to all of you on the conviction of Edgar Ray Killen. I know that you are all upset, but, if you ban together and keep going after those evil brown skinned folks, you can do Edgar Ray proud. Perhaps you should take up a collection for flowers for his family.

"I neglected to express my condolences to all of you on the conviction of Edgar Ray Killen. I know that you are all upset, but, if you ban together and keep going after those evil brown skinned folks, you can do Edgar Ray proud. Perhaps you should take up a collection for flowers for his family."

Well, aren't you just special?? I hope Mr. Killen burns in hell, just like any bigot. Do you know what bigot is? That's someone who only defends the rights of any group merely because of color of skin....exactly what you appear to be doing. Burn, baby, burn!
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

Looks like I missed another of those wonderful informative fascist posts. Sigh...yawn...guess I'll go take another nap.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

hey PJ, moron, I'm gonna say this for the third time to see if you'll ignore it yet again. According to the latest Zogby poll, BLACKS and WOMEN have the strongest anti-illegal immigration feelings of any segment of the American population. So why, pray tell, your constant references to White Male Klansmen Racists? Is it perhaps, becasue aside from playing the tired old "race card" theres virtually nothing of substance rattling around in that dim-witted skull of yours? Be sure to check back with me, PJ babe. And I'll also be sure to tell all my black friends that according to you they're all a bunch of evil "racists." Grow up, moron.

Perhaps you should take up a collection for flowers for his family.
    He received what he deserved.

Your tired, unimaginative, and uninformed comments are quite a bore.

I don't care what color your, or anybody's skin is. I care if you are in this country illegally.

Why don't you do some research about the COST of illegal immigration to American taxpayers? Do you know what research is? When did the United States become responsible for foreign citizens?
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

PJ Bingo

I have three important questions for PJ Bingo and his organization to answer before I slice up and serve that opinion piece college term paper they have written to try and defame me and ALIPAC.

Mr. PJ Bingo:

If we are all a bunch of racist xenophobes then how do you explain that our organization has endorsed black and latino candidates?

Also, how do you explain that there are black, asian, latino, and legal immigrants that support us fincancially and even post on these forums as well?

Third, how would you suggest that the 4/5 Americans that are shown in numerous certified national and local polls that want more done about illegal immigration proceed to seek action on their concerns without being maligned as racist xenophobes by your organization.

Finally, what organizations and individuals that are addressing illegal immigration do you approve of if any?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast