Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Real ID system

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

nittygritty,
    Thanks for the cudos. I get so sick of the heaps of new laws and regulations. The ID card is a prime example. It won't stop the illegals, they're already ILLEGAL! It will only create more problems for those of us who live my the law.
    The existing laws need to be applied. I believe there is already a law that requires larger companies to check ID before hiring a new employee. But no one enforces the law. And no one cracks down on the people who issue the false documents and licenses.
    Plus, too many businesses pander to illegals. They either make money off them, or save money by hiring them -- sometimes both! I'm not against capitalism -- I support it, but large businesses have no loyalty to America because they have become multinational corporations. It's all a very complicated problem. That's why I think we need to get tough and stay the course.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

You are welcome KickEmOut, you are so right, we have more then enough laws as it is. I long for my naive days when I thought all laws in our land were just atuomatically enforced because they were our laws! I think I was about 5 when I thought that .To me I have heard of a new plan for a national ID brewing in the wind for many years, I guess Indians are just naturally hostile or paranoid (with good reason I might add)when the government comes up with a new cokamanie way of keeping up with" Legal citizens" for possible ulterior motives they fail to make known to those citizens.They seem to have all the documents they need to keep up with us now as it is.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12