Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    WorriedAmerican said:
    Reminds me of people calling Lou Dobbs Racist, yet his wife is Mexican.
    Interesting, I didn't know that. Now I have even more respect for Lou Dobbs. Finding that out probably shuts up a few of the Race Card Players.
    No that doesn't shut them up at all, they likely consider Lou's wife to be a race traitor, that's what they call Hispanics against illegal immigration. Oh, and when they call us racists what they mean is we don't give "The Race" what they want.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by spottedeagleboy
    I'm Native American and am 100% against illegal trespassers and the 'protected status' afforded them by many elected officials at different levels. I don't live on a reservation. My wife and I own our own home in New Mexico. My son served a year in Iraq with the 3rd ID. He was wounded in 2005. I have another son enlisting in the Army, due to go in this summer. I am not my grandfather's Indian. I don't need some moron using the history of Indians v the United States to bolster their self-indulgent and emotionally crippled agenda advocating for people who should be in their own country, fighting for their own sovereign rights instead of leaching off my fellow American taxpayer Citizens of many races and nationalities.
    Welcome spottedeagleboy, and thank your sons for us for their dedication and service to our great country!! I too am fascinated my Native American culture. I have a flute that was given to me by Native American musician Coyote Oldman that I absolutely cherish. Thank you so much for your comment. Once of the biggest arguments that we hear is "well you Europeans took the land from Native Americans, so you are illegals too." I'm glad to see someone with Native American ancestry proving that theory wrong. While I do agree what the Europeans did was wrong, I can't help what my ancestors did. I am curious, what tribe are you from?
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    While I do agree what the Europeans did was wrong,
    Not everything the Europeans did was wrong, but breaking treaties they made with the Indians and treating them as second class citizens certainly was wrong. Indian gaming has helped rectify some of these injustices but more still needs to be done.

That's another reason I hate illegal immigration, resources that are going to the illegals should instead be going to disadvantaged Americans including American Indians.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    Aren't they all Koobster?

seems like it. I LOVE my COUNTRY.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678