Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: the real illegal immigrants are the europeans

Quote Originally Posted by melena29
    Quote Originally Posted by wicked
    not only did they not get permission from the natives, but they also killed most of them. now these same illegals are dictating who can and cant go into this country. you guys crack me up.
    And by the way, unless you are making the "Europeans are the illegals" argument for the sole purpose of giving it all back to the "Native Americans", you are but a self-serving, law-breaking, illegal alien leach (or one of the scum sucking pieces of dung that employ them), and you really don't give a damn about anything other than what you can get, and how can you get it, and for the least amount of effort and cost to yourself.

You are so transparent I could read a newspaper through you. That is if I could find one worth reading.
    We know that's likely not the case Melena! I have yet to meet an illegal invader advocate, or an illegal invader, who was able to put the needs of others before their own self-serving interests! They could careless about any hardships they may cause this country through their incessant demands and utter lawless behavior!

It's all about what they can demand and take for themselves. Illegals (and those who advocate on their behalf) are truly a parasitic entity, as you so aptly explained earlier in this thread.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    I was bitching today and someone sent me this:

There are two basic types of people: Thinkers and feelers. The "thinkers" are those that use reason and data input to make their decisions. The "feelers" disregard all reason and data instead making their decisions based how they feel emotionally about something. Never shall the two types be compatible or able to hold in depth discussions. Thinkers will always think feelers are just plain stupid in their refusal to accept data and fact. Feelers will always be frustrated by a thinkers disallowance of the emotional aspects of a decision. Thinkers solve problems! Feelers create most of the problems!

Now I can understand what the idiots are thinking.
    It's like a battered women going back to her batterer because SHE LOVES HIM.
    Whereas he would be running down the road to get away from me!
    Wow ........Ain't this the Thruth ! Momma always said " Stupid is as Stupid Does
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Illegal aliens come in all races and from all parts of the world, we are not prejudice its just that there are so many more from Mexico, central and south America....illegal is illegal, we believe in the rule of law and health checks!

****ACTION ALERT****
    WASHINGTON DC AT IT AGAIN..."DREAM ACT" Stop in-state tuition for illegal aliens!
    this will GIVE path to citizenship and amnesty for millions of their relatives! ACT NOW!!!

Instructions and contact information
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-151805.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

SOSADFORUS said:
    Illegal aliens come in all races and from all parts of the world, we are not prejudice its just that there are so many more from Mexico, central and south America....illegal is illegal, we believe in the rule of law and health checks!
    Exactly. The pro-amnesty crowd are the ones who try to convince everyone this is about race. I would like them to use the race card on the following:

My ancestors are Irish. There are currently 50,000 Irish illegal aliens in the U.S. They also are lobbying for amnesty. I think they should all be deported, and apply for legal citizenship from Ireland. If this country collapses or becomes the USSA, is Ireland going to allow me to live there, work illegally, and/or support me while I demand amnesty? Then allow all my extended family to immigrate also? Of course not. Like Mexico, they enforce their stricter immigration laws.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

We are the only country stupid enough to take in 2 1/2 million legal people a year, that is more than all other countrys put together and they have the nerve to call us names...unbelieveable!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

not only did they not get permission from the natives, but they also killed most of them. now these same illegals are dictating who can and cant go into this country. you guys crack me up.
    Not really. "Permission" for much of the land was obtained legally through a series of treaties - treaties that tribal councils read, discussed for several days ahead of time, and ultimately agreed to of their own free will and over the course of decades. Money and goods were exchanged for the land. Often, in the spirit of goodwill and to compensate for any cultural misunderstandings, the colonists would pay the children and grandchildren of the original Indian diplomats more money and goods for the land sold over a generation earlier, even though the original contract had long since been fulfilled. And these later generations again agreed the land legally belonged to the colonies.

Most of the animosity that resulted from American Indians originated in the tensions between tribal elders and the tribal members these elders represented. The elders oversaw the treaties and profited most directly from the sale of land; some others in the tribe felt their leaders had sold them out for personal greed. Many Indians began to lash out at the settlers that began migrating to the newly purchased land, fostering mutual enmity.

Muddying the waters further, various tribes would sell territories other tribes also claimed as their own. But the infighting, betrayals, and backbiting among the various tribes doesn't fit neatly into the "evil European" storyline, naturally, so it is ignored.

What cemented the bad relations between the American Indian and the colonies was the American Revolution. The largest tribes fought on the side of the English against the Americans. When England lost, the tribes and their member nations had long since turned their backs on the possibility of friendship. Again, thought out actions made ahead of time by the Indian leadership.

The historical reality is in no way as simple as you wish it was. If nothing else, it is a parable for how badly things can go for a people if their leaders sell out their constituents.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

The Europeans weren't immigrants. The Americans who established the United States were settlers, developers and yes, on occasions, conquerors. The "natives" of this country should know better than most the political axiom "if you don't protect it, you will lose it."
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Funny how wicked has disappeared from this website.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

fact still stands. natives are the only real americans. mexicans go to america to work. europeans went to america to kill. i havent heard a convincing argument from your fear mongering "side" yet. if you dont like mexicans, why dont you move somewhere where there are none. try poland. i;ll buy you the ticket.
    This is a interesting statement. Natives are the only real Americans. According to law, I, being born in this country to American citizens makes me a native American!
    Mexicans come to this country to work, Europeans to kill? Seems to me Mexicans have done a lot more killing on their side of the border than Americans have, and we've managed to build such a wonderful country that the Mexicans are turning their backs on their own, leaving family and friends behind all in the pursuit of the almighty American dollar and our way of life.
    We don't like Mexicans? Who ever said that? I have Mexican friends on both sides of the border, and family members who are part Mexican with relatives living in Mexico. Years back I helped with cross border firefighting and EMS training. Most of my life has been involved with people from Mexico. And I have spent a lot of time down there.
    In fact the folks I know who live there don't like the ones who sneak across the border any more than we do! They are traitors to their own country so neither America nor Mexico can trust them!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Funny how wicked has disappeared from this website.
    kind of a mystery...huh?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast