Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    Bushes soul will rot in hell.
    Geez, what ever happened to "love our enemies". Dude, you could use a brewsky and some hot wings, Bro. I'd buy you some if we were at an anti-illegal rally. Loving your enemy helps you lower your blood pressure, and helps you to better focus, it does little for your enemy.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyYuma
    Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    Bushes soul will rot in hell.
    Geez, what ever happened to "love our enemies". Dude, you could use a brewsky and some hot wings, Bro. I'd buy you some if we were at an anti-illegal rally. Loving your enemy helps you lower your blood pressure, and helps you to better focus, it does little for your enemy.
    Yo Bro, Dude whatever! I am a woman and I don't like hot wings or brewsky's. And my blood pressure is just fine thank you very much.

Sorry about the Ramos, Compean deal. I forgot that the border was still open for dope smugglers like the guy they shot in the butt. I forgot that the Border Patrol cannot fire even in self defense anymore and they have to just remain as targets of illegal aliens from mexico. I've been mesmurized by the main stream media.

Also, there is no law and order where I live, so seeking it has become futile for me. I have been fighting it for twenty five years. My hometown got wiped out.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234