Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: The real racism

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The real racism

About two days ago a guy called into the Laura Ingram radio show and said that he opposed illegal immigration because there was a legal process to get into the USA that was not difficult. As I recall it, he said it took about 2 years and some modest expenses.

Yet I personally know of foreigners who waited 13 years and longer and spent big money trying to immigrate here until they gave up.

How can this contradiction be explained? Remember the IRS scandal when conservative groups were dance around endlessly to qualify for tax exempt status that never was granted?

Once we stop being intimidated by the forbidden subject that anti White racism exists in our government the mystery is easily explained. The Ingram radio program caller married a woman from BRAZILwho wanted to immigrate here. The foreigners I knew about were EUROPEAN. Get the picture? Brazilians are “Hispanics”(i.e. non Caucasians). Europeans are the dreaded “Caucasian” race.

The bureaucracy that facilitates legal immigration has long ago been staffed with Democrats and others hostile to “White” people. It is purposely stonewalling entry by Europeans and making it easy for non Caucasian to legally immigrate.

I defy anyone to prove me wrong.
    Last edited by csarbww; 06-06-2015 at 06:57 PM.

For now, all immigration needs to be stopped, regardless of origin, home country, ethnicity, race, religion, economics, civil war, etc., etc., etc. The process is inundated with confusion, ambiguity, discrimination, globalism, redistribution, inequity, injustice, unfairness and total lack of need or purpose to the point that it is now a vile process that contradicts everything our nation was formed to do and to be, a free nation of free people, sustaining themselves, pursuing their dreams and happiness, in a climate of protection, security, justice, economic opportunity and domestic tranquility.

Because of massive excess immigration coupled with free trade treason and a few other onerous policies, we are now a country in turmoil, dissent, unhappiness, hardship, unsustainability, unemployment, poverty and dissatisfaction. This must reverse and reverse now and one of most needed solutions is at least a 10 Year Moratorium on Immigration to give us time to sort out this disaster, stop illegal immigration, remove illegal aliens from the country, and reset the system so what has happened to the United States never ever happens again.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

All we really need, as a country, is a moratorium on immigtration, while we decide how much immigration we really need.

Workforce participation by Americans is below its historic norm. That tells us that too many Americans have either given up looking for work, or are involuntarily working part time.

Wages are stagnant, when adjusted for inflation. That tells us that employers know that there is a large pool on unemployed or underemployed people who are available to fill any vacancies.

Our STEM graduates can't find jobs in STEM fields. A U.S.News & World Report article from September of 2014 says that STEM grads number more tha twice the number of available STEM jobs.

Why would we want to make it even easier for foreigners to undercut Americans for jobs?
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade
    Last edited by vistalad; 06-06-2015 at 09:54 PM.

Hispanic is NOT a "race".
    Hispanic

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaHispanic (Spanish: hispano, hispánico Galician: hispánico, Basque: hispaniar, Catalan: hispŕ)[1][2] is an ethnonym to people of country heritage that speak the Spanish language, in some definitions, to ancient Roman Hispania, which roughly comprised the Iberian Peninsula including the contemporary states of Spain, Portugal, Andorra and the Crown Colony or British Overseas Territories of Gibraltar.[3][4][5]

Today, organizations in the United States use the term as a broad catchall to refer to persons with a historical and cultural relationship with Spain, regardless of race and ethnicity.[6][7] The U.S. Census Bureau defines the ethnonym Hispanic or Latino to refer to "a person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race"[8] and states that Hispanics or Latinos can be of any race, any ancestry, any ethnicity.[9] Generically, this limits the definition of Hispanic or Latino to people from the Caribbean, Central and South America, or other Spanish culture or origin, regardless of race, distinctly excluding all persons of Portuguese origin.[dubiousdiscuss]

Because of the technical distinctions involved in defining "race" vs. "ethnicity," there is confusion among the general population about the designation of Hispanic identity. Currently, the United States Census Bureau defines five race categories:[10]

• White or Caucasian
    • Black or African American
    • Native American or Alaska Native
    • Asian
    • Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander

According to census reports, of the above races the largest number of Hispanic or Latinos are of the White race, the second largest number come from the Native American/American Indian race who are the indigenous people of the Americas. The inhabitants of Easter Island are Pacific Islanders and since the island belongs to Chile they are theoretically Hispanic or Latinos. Because Hispanic roots are considered aligned with a European ancestry (Spain), Hispanic/Latino ancestry is defined solely as an ethnic designation (similar to being Norse or Germanic). Therefore, a person of Hispanic descent is typically defined using both race and ethnicity as an identifier—i.e., Black-Hispanic, White-Hispanic, Asian-Hispanic, Amerindian-Hispanic or "other race" Hispanic.
    Read the rest at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic

Back in "76 or '77 I was interviewing for a job with a Company that I wanted tow work for in marketing. I was called in for a fouth interview, and I thought this is it, no one goes 4 without getting an offer. In the meantime Affirmative Action was announced later that day after I received the call. The interviewer told me that until they balanced the races he was not hiring anyone unless they were black, and if I were a black female I could start this afternoon. I always considered that exit" interview to be racist and still do!

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinssdad View Post
    Back in "76 or '77 I was interviewing for a job with a Company that I wanted tow work for in marketing. I was called in for a fouth interview, and I thought this is it, no one goes 4 without getting an offer. In the meantime Affirmative Action was announced later that day after I received the call. The interviewer told me that until they balanced the races he was not hiring anyone unless they were black, and if I were a black female I could start this afternoon. I always considered that exit" interview to be racist and still do!
    Yep, Affirmative Action is a government sanctioned racist program ...... no doubts about that.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Affirmative Action is racism in reverse to correct the other racism that shouldn't be there to begin with. It's not a perfect solution but I guess the only one people could think of at the time, and frankly, I don't think anyone has come up with a better idea yet. Personally, I think if we'd controlled immigration, protected our trade, ended the War on Drugs, and passed the FairTax, there would be more than enough jobs for all our citizens at wages everyone could live on and over time and with good performance most could and would work their way up. That's the only fair way to resolve discrimination of one group without creating it against another.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hey, my American ancestors got here after the civil war so they never owned slaves. Punishing the innocent is not the American way!

Hey, my American ancestors got here after the civil war so they never owned slaves. Punishing the innocent is not the American way!
    My ancestors got here before the Revolutionary War and they never owned slaves either! And you're right, punishing the innocent is not the American way which is why until we have enough jobs for all our citizens including black citizens, Affirmative Action, while not perfect and frankly has shown poor results due to lack of enforcement and wording that includes Caucasians of Hispanic or Latino descent, hasn't done the job yet.

Look at this chart and tell me truthfully if we still have a problem, keeping in mind that this chart is based on people who are actively looking for work and doesn't even show the groups that have looked for so long they've given up:

http://www.bls.gov/web/empsit/cpsee_e16.htm

We still have a problem. And for Americans who are unhappy with Affirmative Action, a feeling I certainly understand and appreciate, we need a different solution, a better idea. And frankly, at least a 10 Year Moratorium on Immigration, all of it, would go a long ways towards correcting this problem. We also need to reverse these treasonous free trade deals and bring our companies home, but in addition to reversing the trade deals, we also need to pass the FairTax, and our industries and good jobs would come roaring back home with plenty of jobs for everyone.

The solutions are simple and soon after, we probably wouldn't need Affirmative Action programs any more. Americans need to unite, all races and income levels of American Citizens need to unite together and support these simple solutions to such serious longstanding problems that affect some more than others.

I know it wasn't fair for you to lose your chance at a job because you are white and Affirmative Action was trying to employ more blacks being denied because of racism. I remember when I was denied a City Pool Manager job because even though the Mayor told me I was the most qualified by a mile, they thought a male could handle the pool management better. I guess he'd forgotten that the longest serving Pool Manager was a woman. I was an excellent swimmer, I'd taken all the training and swimming courses since I was 7 when the pool first opened, including Life Saving classes, Water Safety Assistant, and used my PE credit at the University to complete my Water Safety Instructor course which when given at the college level is very strict and difficult. I'd been a Lifeguard at the City Pool for 2 Years and taught free swimming courses for 3 years. The man who was hired as the Pool Manager couldn't even swim, and had no lifesaving or lifeguard experience. We've all had some form of it, and I've had a lot of it, because in other professional fields, I was the first woman to do the work, a trail-blazer of sorts. And it doesn't feel good, it's a terrible thing, discrimination, whether because you're black, or female, or white and losing to Affirmative Action, or age losing to unskilled uneducated younger illegal aliens.

It stinks to high heaven which is why we need to eradicate it for everyone so the best most qualified citizen gets the job, so everyone works towards not only being qualified but over-qualified. It kills me when people lose job opportunities because they're "over-qualified". How can an over-qualified person for the job lose the job to someone less qualified? It makes no sense. It's madness all the way around. Our companies aren't doing as well as they could and should because they're being run by a bunch of Dingle-Berries rejecting black and older American workers for illegal aliens and qualified other Americans for green card and visa holders!

It's a travesty of monumental proportions for all US citizens, especially blacks as the numbers on the chart show so clearly.
    Last edited by Judy; 06-09-2015 at 12:27 AM.

IMO there is an argument for using affirmative action, to get something started. Where the problems come is when the people who benefit from reverse discrimination begin to say that there must be quotas.

Quotas are sometimes describes as "goals," but if the goals aren't met, the people who demanded them will start yelling "Ism."

One thing which *might* work is to tell the people who are receiving benefits from reverse discrimination that they will receive those benefits for a time certain. And that during that time they should make it there business to tell others like them that a door which was closed is now open.

When goals are permitted to morph quotas, we're looking at a new racism.
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast