Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The real racists in 2005? END AFFIRMATIVE ACTIION!

As far as I am concerned the real racist groups in America are LA RAZA and MALDEF. Two Hispanic groups that will not say it publicly but really want a free and open border. These groups are not run by POOR immigrants but CHICANO radical lawyers and liberals.

My wife always watches Spanish television and UNIVISION has the biggest whiner announcers that you can imagine. Jorge Ramos? Cry baby! Telemundo, owned by NBC, isn't quite as bad.

ILLEGAL immigrants have been allowed to run around for so long now that they think they have a right to be here. You would not believe the crap I hear on Spanish television about how they think they have this right and that right. We deserve this and that! What they deserve is deportation plain and simple! This is why I say that you cannot have any guest worker program because WASHINGTON will not enforce the law just as they have not enforced the 1986 Amnesty Law or the 1995 law.

There can be no new law until the government engages in MASSIVE DEPORTATIONS AWAY from the Mexican border! If the laws are not enforced why have them? I have joked that if the INS parked INS buses in front of the Catholic Churchs and asked for papers as the left the SPANISH Catholic mass the buses would be full in minutes headed for El Paso. Ain't gonna happen! If the INS will not enforce the law why should I pay taxes or stop for a red light?

BTW I often tell my wife that when she becomes citizen if she and I both apply for a job with the government she will get it before I will. I am too white and too male. These Hispanic immigrants are classified as minority and what does that mean? They get the scholarsships first and the jobs as well.

Speaking of Spanish tv and radio and other Hispanic owned business. Do they have so called "Afffirmative Action" programs to recruit non Spanish Speaking citizens who arre white, black and Asian. When I go into a Mexican restaurant here in Denver I see only Hispanic employees and isn't this against the law? If I start a business and don't hire people of color I will be sued correct? Then there are the SBA programs and conferences for "minoritites". If you are white they will tell you can attend but they really don't want you there! ILLEGALS are buying property right and left because NOBODY at HUD asks for papers!

Immigration is about $$$$$$$$$$ in all aspects! FIGHT IT! It is about race! There is no bigger hypocrisy in this countrry then ILLEGAL immigration and Washington's refusal to stop it NOW! Bush is a failure and Kerry and the Democrats would be even worse.

Average hourly wage in construction in Colorado in 1990? $16 an hour.
    In 2005 $9 Why? ILLEGAL immigrants willing to work for nothing and then much of this $9 an hour goes back to MEXICO out of the US. No taxes are paid if the rotten citizen employer pays in Cash!

EVERYONE PAYS SOONER OR LATER!

Average hourly wage in construction in Colorado in 1990? $16 an hour.
    In 2005 $9 Why? ILLEGAL immigrants willing to work for nothing and then much of this $9 an hour goes back to MEXICO out of the US. No taxes are paid if the rotten citizen employer pays in Cash!
    Why can't the open borders nitwits understand this???????????
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

Why can't the open borders nitwits understand this?????????
    They DO understand this......that's what they want.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, they want to ruin the American way of life and the middle class for the gain of the rich and establish some Free Trade Area of the Americas. It's a scam against the American people and people must wake up before it is too late.

I lived in the region and Colorado is steeped in racism and the change even though it is illegal must be overwhelming for some.When I lived in Cheyenne,Wy. Mexicans here for many generations who were born here were constantly passed over for the meager amount of work there.Many paid their bills by shoveling snow.Origianally I had to commute into Colorado to work.Then I got a job with the government.Although my 2 highly liberal bosses who were from Colorado loved my character and personality,one also informed me that it was great because "they liked me and I fullfilled their Affirmative Action quota.Affirmative Action is unfair and unbalanced but in many places across our country Americans are now minorities in their own communities during and times and like it or not,may need a type of Affirmative Action just to get jobs in places overran by illegal labor.

When illegal aliens, and their advocates, make the claim that illegal aliens pay Federal and State taxes, Social Security taxes, etc., ask them to produce the check stubs (with the employer's name on it, of course). They won't, because they don't want you to know who the S.O.B. employers are who hire them.

And ask yourself--would an unscrupulous employer (one who has knowingly hired an illegal alien) actually forward the 'taxes' taken from an illegal alien worker's paycheck? Nope. The illegal alien thinks the 'taxes' taken from his/her paycheck have been sent to the appropriate agency.

In truth, such 'taxes' go directly into the employer's pocket. The employer isn't worried about getting caught because an illegal alien worker has actually filed a tax return. Nope. It's a risk free proposition for the employer.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobb
    When illegal aliens, and their advocates, make the claim that illegal aliens pay Federal and State taxes, Social Security taxes, etc., ask them to produce the check stubs (with the employer's name on it, of course). They won't, because they don't want you to know who the S.O.B. employers are who hire them.

And ask yourself--would an unscrupulous employer (one who has knowingly hired an illegal alien) actually forward the 'taxes' taken from an illegal alien worker's paycheck? Nope. The illegal alien thinks the 'taxes' taken from his/her paycheck have been sent to the appropriate agency.

In truth, such 'taxes' go directly into the employer's pocket. The employer isn't worried about getting caught because an illegal alien worker has actually filed a tax return. Nope. It's a risk free proposition for the employer.
    Many that employ illegal aliens use a legitimate employee to recruit the illegals.That employee acts as a subcontrator/recruiter.The employer pays the subcontractor who then pays the illegals-90% of money paid to illegals is either cash (mostly) or personal checks,sometimes direct wire transfer back to Mexico.What taxes?

When latinos of european descent write to them and let them know (La RAza etc) that they are the racist ones and that they need to stop polluting the minds of the indigenous and uneducated and start encouraging them to get self educated(at least learn english and integrate), they never seem to answer back. We are supposed to be their fellow latinos but when their fellow latinos see right through them, they act like they dont hear us. Same thing with bush. he does not give a damn that some legal immigrants from certain south american countries could actually be an asset and not a drain on the economy. You know why? Like you guys, we wont work for slave wages. Bush also knows that most south americans are pretty educated and god forbid some of us here could expose the real racist groups(La Mecha, La Raza).

True, Rick.

That is also a commonplace situation.

In that scenario, if the contractor pays by check, and withholds 'taxes', then I would think those 'taxes' go right into the contractor's pocket vice the employer's pocket.

And, a lot of that contractor involvement is nothing more than to allow the employer claim they aren't guilty of anything--they blame it on the contractor.

The saddest part of all this, is that in smaller businesses the contractors and the employers are our neighbors. They're cutting our throats, to make an unethical profit.

Lets hope they continue to expose this situation. My dad has never thought to do anything about it even though I have told him time and time again how he was wronged as was nice to a lot of people. He even was an interpreter for one company he sub contracted through. During that time, I guess he never thought that the company who was subcontracting the illegals was actually doing just that(subcontracting illegals). He lost a lot of his sub contract work because of them also.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast