Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Real Rudy

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Real Rudy

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/23/opini ... ks.html?hp

Rudy Giuliani can play a little rough at times, but there are some moments when an inner light turns on and he turns downright idealistic. One of those moments came on Oct. 10, 1996, as he stepped on the podium at the Kennedy School of Government to deliver a speech on immigration.

[b]“I’m pleased to be with you this evening to talk about the anti-immigrant movement in America,â€

Good grief. And this loser is the GOP front-runner? I see him about as electable as Hell-ary ... no thanks. I can screw myself, I don't need help from the politicians.
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

RINO Giuliani will not get my vote if he is the Republican torch bearer. I am damn tired of major league compromising. I will write in Tancredo or Hunter before punching the ballot for Giuliani. If Giuliani is the best we can do, we deserve Hell-ary,

Giuliani said, somewhat unfairly, that the anti-immigrant movement at that time continued the fear-mongering and discrimination of the nativist movements of the 1920s and the Know-Nothing movement of the 19th century. He celebrated Abraham Lincoln for having the courage to take on the anti-immigrant forces. He detailed the many ways immigration benefits the nation.

Helloooooooo Rudy--You need an American history lesson.
    The Civil War was fought 1861 to 1865.
    The Civil War was not fought over anti-immigrant forces. (What immigrants????)
    Abraham Lincoln was President during the Civil War not after 1920.

The civil war was fought over state's rights and state's economies--north dependent on industries; south dependant on slave labor for their plantations; the west dependant on farm machinery; and the question whether territories would be admitted as free or slave states. Emancipation of those wrongly held in slavery was a benefit won in the war.

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." ~ anonymous
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"no thanks. I can screw myself, I don't need help from the politicians."

"We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I will vote for Clinton, before I will vote for Guliani!!!

Look what the NY Firemen and their families put out as well!!

Here are videos put out by the NY firefighters.............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaCYEEO-58I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ax2db1XK8kA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wQYJht_EBQ

And, here is an article............

Campaign 2008

Firefighters challenge Giuliani image
    They blast him over handling of Sept. 11

By Joelle Farrell
    Monitor staff

September 11. 2007 12:20AM
    Concord Monitor

"Six years ago today, Americans saw the World Trade Center collapse, the image searing itself into the minds of those who watched the events unfold on television. Before the government revealed the attackers' identities or officials guessed at a casualty count, before anyone could determine if the attacks were over, New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani was on camera, covered in dust and reassuring a terrified city and a stunned nation.

The moment made Giuliani an icon - "America's Mayor" - a portrait of steady leadership in the face of chaos. Giuliani continues to benefit from the spotlight 9/11 offered him, and he remains the top Republican presidential contender in most national polls.

But in recent months, Giuliani critics have sought to puncture what they deem the myth of his 9/11 legacy. Families of 9/11 victims have decried Giuliani's appearance at a 9/11 memorial service today. A book released this year faults Giuliani for inadequate preparation that the authors say left New York City more vulnerable to confusion in an attack.

And this summer, the International Association of Fire Fighters, which represents 281,000 firefighters nationwide, produced a video that blames Giuliani for the deaths of more than 100 firefighters on Sept. 11, 2001. The union says because Giuliani did not replace radios known to be defective since the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, firefighters didn't hear evacuation orders before the North Tower of the World Trade Center collapsed.

If Giuliani wants to win the presidency, he'll have to do it despite dogged opposition from some New York City firefighters and the nation's largest firefighters union. The IAFF posted the video to deter its members from supporting Giuliani - many firefighters had received calls from the campaign asking for help, IAFF President Harold Schaitberger said.

The union may have more attacks planned for Giuliani."

Cont'd through link................

http://www.concordmonitor.com/apps/pbcs ... /709110305
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

There is NO coincidence why the Ghoul and the Shill (Ghouliani and Shillary) are promoted to endless rotation regardless their corruption and ties to corporate interests.

It is PRECISELY their ties to Horrible trade deals - NAFTA, CAFTA and the CFR, and Special Interest corportation and lobby's.

ALL TOP TIER.. ALL OF THEM, are CFR!

Even most of the second tier Dems.

IN fact, the ONLY Repubs that are NOT CFR (huckster met with them in september / CFR .. so he is now associated)..

are

RON PAUL
    TANCREDO
    HUNTER

And what a coincidence!!!!!!!!

Tancredo and Hunter are NEVER in the news and they can be quietly ignored by the MSM. But Ron Paul who has the money and support to generate buzz is labeled a weirdo, kook, loser etc... Do you think they care who wins? They don't. Because our choices are chosen for us, not much of a choice - is it?

People. WAKE UP!

When Shillary and Ghouliani are the BEST AMERICA has to offer.... it is a sad time. So, who are we 'really' electing. That is the question.

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    It is PRECISELY their ties to Horrible trade deals - NAFTA, CAFTA and the CFR, and Special Interest corportation and lobby's.

ALL TOP TIER.. ALL OF THEM, are CFR!

Even most of the second tier Dems.

IN fact, the ONLY Repubs that are NOT CFR (huckster met with them in september / CFR .. so he is now associated)..

are

RON PAUL
    TANCREDO
    HUNTER

And what a coincidence!!!!!!!!

Tancredo and Hunter are NEVER in the news and they can be quietly ignored by the MSM. But Ron Paul who has the money and support to generate buzz is labeled a weirdo, kook, loser etc... Do you think they care who wins? They don't. Because our choices are chosen for us, not much of a choice - is it?
    RON PAUL, TANCREDO AND HUNTER ARE BARELY EVEN MENTIONED BY THE MSM. Sometimes I hear a squeek about Hunter here and there. When Ron Paul collected millions in campaign money, he was mentioned. And sometimes, rarely, Tancredo is mentioned as being "one of those on the anti-immigration platform". Other than that - NOTHING!

The main factor in carrying out the NAU, is that everyone who belongs to the CFR, the Trialateral Commission, and the Bilderberg Group sticks together and makes sure that one of "their's" is elected as President. It doesn't matter whether it is a Democrat or a Republican, as long as they are "with the plan". Most Big Business leaders belong to one or more of these groups too.

So, basically, Americans are being brainwashed with "name familiarity". All we hear is GOULIANI AND HELLERY. AND THEY EVEN HAVE THE NERVE TO KEEP MENTIONING TRAITOR MCCAIN.

AMERICANS NEED TO WAKE UP AND REALIZE THAT WE ARE ON THE VERGE OF LOSING OUR COUNTRY. They have GOT to get themselves better educated on their choice for President and they NEED TO VOTE!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The man behind the mask. The invader apologist speaks. Is he running for a position in Hitlery's cabinet? Guliani is toast...burnt toast!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Also from the article that I posted above.............

"Firefighters also accuse Giuliani of treating the bodies of fallen firefighters "like garbage" because he restrained firefighters from searching through the rubble at ground zero two months after the attack. Giuliani said he had to limit the search because the debris was unsafe.

Firefighters protested the order, which led to a scuffle between firefighters and the police securing the site. The police arrested 18 firefighters, including union officials.

Giuliani eventually compromised with the firefighters, allowing up to 50 of them to work at the scene after he had limited the number to 24.

But for many firefighters, the bad blood between them and Giuliani was sealed."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast