Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Real Rudy

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The first video posted above----by the NY firefighters goes into more details.

I haven't watched it for awhile.............But, it says something about numerous gold bars somehow being in the 9/11 rubble. Guliani allowed the searches to take place until the gold bars were found. As soon as the gold bars were found, he tried to stop the NY Firemen from looking for the bodies of victims-----including firemen who died on 9/11 as well.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Of the "major" GOP candidates, Giuliani is the worst on illegal immigration. Not only does his past record reflect this, but currently as well -- depsite all the protests of the American people over the past few months. For example, not only does he support "pathway" amnesty (just like GWB), but just announced he supports a "virtual" (i.e., non-existent) fence over a REAL fence. Hopefully, voters in Iowa and New Hampshire and other states will realize this. I'll take Romney or Thompson over Giuliani any day.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So far, Guliani is losing BIG time in Iowa------as bad as McCain.

Romney and Huckabee are leading in Iowa.

I believe that Romney is leading in New Hampshire as well.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I hope Florida voters et al. see the light about Giuliani.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If you are in Florida..........Make sure that you post all articles, info, etc. against Guliani under all local newspaper articles regarding the elections, illegal issues, etc. Try to contact local radion station talk shows----any opportunity that you get.

I currently have been posting tons of info----regarding the candidates, facts about the illegals, etc.-------under a few articles from Iowa papers (being that the primaries are coming up).

Proving yet again that if anyone has a pulse on what the American public thinks it's the stable of op-ed columnists for the New York Slimes.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Of the "major" GOP candidates, Giuliani is the worst on illegal immigration. Not only does his past record reflect this, but currently as well -- depsite all the protests of the American people over the past few months. For example, not only does he support "pathway" amnesty (just like GWB), but just announced he supports a "virtual" (i.e., non-existent) fence over a REAL fence. Hopefully, voters in Iowa and New Hampshire and other states will realize this.
    He's already behind in Iowa and New Hampshire, skidding in S. Carolina, and getting crushed in Michigan, whether it holds a caucus, primary, or convention, but he's banking on winning a bunch of contests on Super Tuesday, which I don't see happening if he's already been blown out of the water in the preceding four major contests.

Plus........Thompson is now running ads slamming Guliani on his past voting/support in regard to gun ownership. Pointing out his conflicts with the NRA. With both Romney and Thompson going after Guliani, this might bring him down REAL fast.

Then, you have the firemen throughout the country who are running ads----going public----trying to stop him from being elected. This is a REAL powerful group------as who would vote in favor of Guliani and "against" our firemen/emergency responders------especially those who were effected by 9/11.

On CNN yesterday, they said that 86% of Iowa citizens said that they will take positions of the candidates regarding the illegals into consideration when voting!!!!!

I'm not sure that was all Iowa voters. They were probably referring to Republicans.

I know that on the Republican side immigration and stopping illegal aliens is the first priority according to most accredited polls, but even on the Dem. side there's a significant minority who say it's a top drawer issue, which might factor into their decisions.

I don't know if that's because Iowa is a union state, because frankly, most of the unions that hold sway among caucus-goers on the Dem. side these days are retail-service and health care workers, e.g. AFSME, SEIU, which are four-square behind illegal immigration.

Either way, you can be sure that the media is going to put a positive, pro-illegal spin on the numbers.

"I'm not sure that was all Iowa voters. They were probably referring to Republicans."

No, I definitely believe that it was ALL Iowa voters!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast