Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Real words from BP agent (not BP management bloviating)

Quote Originally Posted by James Chase
    Never believe the story the border patrol doesn't want us. Those are only the words of the masters speaking through the mouths of the supervisors.... Here is the letter from a on the ground, in the trenches U.S Border Patrol Agent. One of the ones that we will be supporting in Minuteman Project. Remember above all else, Never, Never take a picture of the face of a U.S. Border Patrol agent, or a DEA agent or any federal agent working the border.

In AZ and in CA agents have always treated me with the same respect I give them.
    James L Chase
    A letter from a U.S. Border Patrol Agent.....Received March 26, 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Anon BP Agent
    Subject: Welcome!

I am a Border Patrol Agent in Tucson Sector. I want you to know that you are welcome by the rank and file. The management and official positions paint you guys in a 'not so good' light, after having dealings with the Ranch Rescue people. However, the regular Agents, who are out there day in and day out, are looking forward to the well deserved attention that our border needs and the MMP will provide.

For a long time, we Border Patrol Agents have been doing the best job that we can and believing that what we are doing is of vital importance to our country. Many Agents have lost thier spark, thier will...because we have been sold out by our elected officials time and time again. Courts have rendered us powerless, politicians have stabbed us in the back, American haters have spit on us, and even our fellow law enforcement officer brothers have obstructed our efforts to apprehend and get rid of illegal aliens in our country.

I just want you to know that Border Patrol Agents are Americans who want the same thing that you want...a soveriegn and secure United States of America! So come on down here and focus Americas attention on the back door assault on our nation and our people!

Welcome MMP

XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX
    U.S. Border Patrol Agent
    Tucson Sector

two things

1. I never ever thought that the "real men and women" that are on the border fighting day in day out to protect us would not appreciate the minutemen! All the BS that has been spewed about them is just another case of how stupid they think we are! These ratbag politicians and their coherts STILL have not realized that we are NOT a bunch of idiots. I support the border patrol and the minutemen 100%! If one hair on their heads is harmed, I will hold George Bush and the government PERSONALLY responsible and the American people need to start the biggest class action lawsuit in history!

2. Why is no one calling for IMPEECHMENT proceedings against Bush! He has done more harm to the country and the American people than any president in history! Why should we wait till 2008? By then it will be to late! King George's head is to swollen to give a D _ _ _ about us! Throw him out NOW!!!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Call me jaded, but if Mr. Bush was impeached, we would undoubtedly
    get another spineless politico who would continue to do nothing about
    our poor border security and lack of immigration law enforcement.

I also support our border patrol agents 100%. The majority of them
    probably support the Minutemen because it draws attention to the thankless job they are trying to do without the necessary support from above. There are millions of holes in the dyke and they only have 10 fingers.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

Re: two things

Quote Originally Posted by ohflyingone
    1. I never ever thought that the "real men and women" that are on the border fighting day in day out to protect us would not appreciate the minutemen! All the BS that has been spewed about them is just another case of how stupid they think we are! These ratbag politicians and their coherts STILL have not realized that we are NOT a bunch of idiots.
    Close, but the ratbags HAVE figured out that a very large portion of the population IS a bunch of idiots (at least in the pollies belief system).

That is OUR job to help overcome. Enlightening the "herd" of people we have in this country, is just what ALIPAC can do. The people here on these boards, do not make much of a difference (there simply is not enough of us). It is WAKING UP the sleeping dragon of the population (which is ignorant of the issues and not a bunch of idiots like the pollies believe), which will carry this cause forward. If everyone on this board carried out a phone calling / letter / postcard writting campaign, the pollies would laugh, there simply is not enough of us. However, if every member of this board introduces the ideas talked about on this board to 100 other people (who in turn talk to others, once they figure out there IS somthing that can be done), and together we ALL phone call / letter /postcard write, then the pollies WILL take note. Like has been said before, "A million here, a million there, and pretty soon you are starting to talk about real numbers".

Quote Originally Posted by ohflyingone
    I support the border patrol and the minutemen 100%! If one hair on their heads is harmed, I will hold George Bush and the government PERSONALLY responsible and the American people need to start the biggest class action lawsuit in history!

2. Why is no one calling for IMPEECHMENT proceedings against Bush! He has done more harm to the country and the American people than any president in history! Why should we wait till 2008? By then it will be to late! King George's head is to swollen to give a D _ _ _ about us! Throw him out NOW!!!

I am a Rockefeller Republican. We do still exist, and it is a pretty humane way of dealing with life while retaining the 'pragmatic' aspect of dealing with lots of money, and lots of people, and lots of demands for money.

Good fences make good neighbors, but George Bush had a vision of unity of the North American Continent. But when you look at the other people that are involved in the 'unified' North American Continent, you discover four very, very different cultures. I think Mr. Bush thought it didn't matter.. we were all one. I also believe he thought it was vitally important to unite Mexico and the United States in direction if not in fact. And while he thought that, he apparently never considered the division of Canada between French and English... Czechoslovakia split into the Czech Republic and the Slovak Nation. On and on... And it might be a good economic idea to unite Canada, the United States, and Mexico, but the fact is, we have very, very different cultures and that is the key to understanding why our counties wound up as .....countries. And it ain't gonna happen.

Is George Bush a seer of distant visions with his 'unity' idea? I don't think so. The Catholic Church is growing stronger in Mexico, and the Protestant Chuches stronger in the United States. And while that is happening, the Catholic Church is actively aiding this process and has actively entered the fray with a program THEY feel is best for this country. They are actively helping the illegal aliens. Autocratic dictates like that are not what works in the United States. Something Mr. Bush is finding out, and will continue to find out as his 'vision' fails.