Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar

REALITY CHECK: LA TV network newscasters are very wrong

You would not believe what the major network newscasters in LA are saying about the Arizona bill.

Nearly all the local anchors are incorrect and they are saying Arizona will profile everybody and stop anybody for I.D. (for any reason). They are practically yelling about it like they are on some crusade or something.

It's like they are trying to incite all of Los Angeles. They are going full blast on rumor and hearsay. No wonder we have problems here.

I cannot believe they didn't even bother to research their material and read the statements from Arizona authorities. This is not professional newscasting and they should all be condemned.

Thats Propaganda for you

Thats propaganda and they are using it to incite a response from the open borders/amnesty crowd of invaders. You can bet they will turn to violence very soon now on a large scale...

Re: Thats Propaganda for you

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    Thats propaganda and they are using it to incite a response from the open borders/amnesty crowd of invaders. You can bet they will turn to violence very soon now on a large scale...
    Possibly...but I think it is more likely these lies will be repeated in court AFTER they shop for a jurisdiction with a favorable judge.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: REALITY CHECK: LA TV network newscasters are very wrong

Quote Originally Posted by ShockedinCalifornia
    You would not believe what the major network newscasters in LA are saying about the Arizona bill.

Nearly all the local anchors are incorrect and they are saying Arizona will profile everybody and stop anybody for I.D. (for any reason). They are practically yelling about it like they are on some crusade or something.

It's like they are trying to incite all of Los Angeles. They are going full blast on rumor and hearsay. No wonder we have problems here.

I cannot believe they didn't even bother to research their material and read the statements from Arizona authorities. This is not professional newscasting and they should all be condemned.

Same thing in the Nevada newscasts.....

Kathyet

Re: Thats Propaganda for you

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    Possibly...but I think it is more likely these lies will be repeated in court AFTER they shop for a jurisdiction with a favorable judge.
    Ditto! This is my fear! You can bet your bottom dollar they are out shopping for a judge as we speak!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They had a short session on C Span for call in veiwers until 7:30 am this morning. The next to the last lady caller repeatedly told AZ residents not to call the police or fire departments to report fires or crimes in retaliation to this bill. And Pedro said nothing to her in response.

Disgraceful. Can you imagine if a caller told white people the same thing? They would have been cut off immediately.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Last night I was thinking the local television news sounded more like Hugo Chavez TV than American.

Reporting like this will undoubtedly stimulate 50,000 students to walk out of school again and cause additional deep financial losses to the school systems here in LA. Lose more teachers.

The only one that I can see that is reporting the truth about this is Fox News. Even my local papers have gotten it wrong.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

All I can say is that the general public stoped watching the mainstream media years ago, and for this very reason.

Everyone expects this kind of crooked reporting from CBS<NBC<ABC<CNN<MSNBC and all of the major news Fox news and talk radio.

they are just playing along with the illegal alien, former gang banger, 4 time bar flunky of a mayor. the same mayor who sided with the illegals for two marches back in 06 and 07

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast