Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The argument is based on there being several tribes in Mexico composing a sizable minority who speak a group of languages called Nahua or Uto Aztecan. It is also a contributor to their mestizo background.

The Nahua were previously settled in the Southwestern area of the United States but migrated further south into Mexico. This much is true though I would hardly support their irridentist claims. There are also several other linguistic groups living in Mexico as well. The Mayans for instance even have their own atavist movement.

Also the Uto Aztecan language stock extends even further south into Central America: Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador and as far as Nicaragua. In fact the words Guatemala, Honduras and Nicaragua are all in Uto Aztecan. I have often heard Mexicans argue that since their ancestors passed through and a minority of Native Americans speak related language they have the right to be here. I have never heard the logical corrolary from Mexicans, Central Americans should have an unrestricted right to live and work in Mexico.

Uto-Aztecan Language Family
    http://www.nvtc.gov/lotw/months/october/Uto.html
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Right ON, but you wiLL NEVER HEAR THE MEDIA SAY THIS STUFF!!

As an ethnic identity, what else have they GOT>? We can do CHEAP RETARD LABOR, and we CANT FIGURE OUT DEMOCRACY IN OUR OWN COUNTRY so we need to be PARASITES OFF YOURS.

Thats not much to go on. They offer America a higher CRIME RATE
    and a DRAIN ON SOCIAL SERVICES.

What else can they DO?

Claim the Southwest is "thiers" and then what? thats pure mexi-nazi thought. I have KNOWN the libs that agree with that
    line of thought also. College grad high IQ Jews. Pure idiots

I doubt that anyone crosses our border with reconquesta in mind. They come for the work and the freebies. It's the anchor babies and those who have been here long enough to be convinced they are true victims that
    repeat these spurious claims.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12