Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ryantheray
    William, you just don’t get it. It’s not about who did what or who’s wrong. Those who are just feeling the affects of this invasion and wanting to become active will see what both of you, you and Gilchrist, are doing and get turned off by the childishness of it. Most people don’t know the history of who did what and to whom, they just want to fight the next amnesty. Look outside of your circle, and see what you’re doing from the eyes of the public at large.

And I know that you and your cheerleaders feel the easiest way to discredit me is to attach me to Gilchrist. Wrong. I am no fan of Jim Gilchrist, never have been. But just because he’s been a fool so often, doesn’t dismiss your actions and childishness in participating in a campaign to discredit anyone you disagree with. It also makes you look like a fool. And it discourages many new people who may want to just get started in the fight against amnesty, but may not want to bother weeding through all the mud slinging and so they just decide to stay away. That’s what I’m reading on other blogs.

There is good propaganda and there is damaging. A wise person knows the difference. There is a time when it may be better to just walk away. Think about it. Chances are we have less than a year and this will all be over. Amnesty may pass, but many of us sure hope not. If that happens, then what will you do William? Tell yourself that the infighting had no effect on the outcome? Wrong, because is it having an effect, a negative effect.
    In case you have not noticed.

ALIPAC is under attack from Jim Gilchrist and several illegal alien supporting groups he is now working with.

Gilchrist is lying about ALIPAC and claiming that we were associated with the accused child murderer Shawna Forde.

In fact, we were not associated with her and Jim Gilchrist was long after the warning signs made i necessary for ALIPAC to act.

Do you have any idea what it would have done to our movement if we had not shut Shawna down when Jim Gilchrist was promoting her and her fake rape story and pictures? The entire movement would have been caught up in the Shawna Forde damage, but that is not so today because ALIPAC acted as an information firewall and protected many other groups and activists that trust your information.

You want to see new people get turned off? Put em in touch with Jim Gilchrist.

You can take your ire at me and shove it.

I know 100% that I am doing the right thing by pointing out when Jim Gilchrist lies, works with pro amnesty groups to attack ALIPAC, and promotes people that float fake rape stories and pics that end up charged with double homicide including a child.

Jim Gilchrist is ZERO benefit to our cause and he is no ONE OF THE BIGGEST ALLIES of the PRO AMNESTY PEOPLE>

If you are truly against Amnesty like you say then you should stand with ALIPAC on the side of truth and the side that is getting the job done.

Look at all the things we have accomplished in the last few years. The ALIPAC yearly accomplishment lists are long.

Now name one thing Jim Gilchrist has done to help our cause. NAME ONE!

Now, if we make a list of what he has done to harm our movement the list is long.

Lying, negative press, border operations manager charged with homicide, attacks on over five different groups and leaders we can quickly name, fund raising for things he did not accomplish, stealing the accomplishments of others, endorsing a pro amnesty candidate, inviting opposition reporters to his home to bash others in the movement, openly working with pro amnesty bloggers to attack others, sending out attack email after email that have NOTHING TO DO WITH FIGHTING ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

ryantheray, your little speach about how me or ALIPAC need to change something we are doing in association with Jim Gilchrist is bullshit.

You are a either a Gilchrist supporter on one very seriously under informed person and since you claim to be so informed, you know where that leaves you.

Tell your buddy Jim Gilchrist and his child murdering border operations manager that I said I'll fight you till the day I die. We are fighting to save America from powerful forces and Jim Gilchrist and his small remaining group of crazies have become their best allies.

Now people are dead and that crazy creep has the audacity to lie and claim ALIPAC tried to recruit his murderous assistant. He dares to claim that we pushed her over the edge to murder that man and his child.

You can all go straight to hell where you belong.

And each time Jim Gilchrist and crew work with the pro amnesty opposition groups to lie and attack me or ALIPAC, we are going to tell more people about it.

And each time we tell more people about it, more people will hate all of you for what you have done and what you are doing.

So keep it up, bring it on and I WILL GET LOUDER AND TAKE MORE AND MORE ACTIONS AGAINST YOU EACH TIME YOU DO IT!

Got it? Understand how it works creeps?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Is this another alias?

Is it just me or is this a case of the pot calling the kettle black?

Furthermore, if Gilchrist hadn't badmouthed ALIPAC (75% of the article) and tried to attach us to the killer he is standing next to, he wouldn't even be discussed on this fourm right now. He's a utter waste of time.

Just more of Jim's games and the author of the blog fell for it, instead of putting the screws to him over his relationship with Forde.

If anyone wants to jump up on a high horse and call people down for infighting, get over there and go after the person who started it by talking crazy to an apparent pro-illegal immigration blogger about ALIPAC and leave us alone for standing up for ourselves and telling Jim to get lost.

"One bad apple can spoil the whole bunch."

Dixie

The authors of the enemy blogs did not "fall for it"

They know that Jim Gilchrist is completely politically obliterated and is no threat to their open borders agenda.

He is however willing to lie and be spiteful towards others he blames for his downfall like ALIPAC.

So Jim Gilchrist is helping the pro amnesty side and they are gladly accepting his help and using his crazy comments to attack ALIPAC.

Gilchrist thinks he can hurt us but he can't. Each time he does something like this the more people find out how sick he is.

Sick and on display.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234