Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The best recall is at the ballot box. One-third of the senate will be up for election next year. We can make a profound statement by voting out those who have turned their back on their constituents. We put 'em in and we can take 'em out.

Quote Originally Posted by Nouveauxpoor
    The best recall is at the ballot box. One-third of the senate will be up for election next year. We can make a profound statement by voting out those who have turned their back on their constituents. We put 'em in and we can take 'em out.

normally this is true there is a problem tho in all likelihood these people cheat. i know in California the voting is rigged and when caught if they are liberal they get away with it.

Recalls are a better solution. you simply cost the state so much money it they surrender
    as long as the government has the cash to fight us they will do so.
    deprive them of the money and they will kiss your butt.

I like my idea better, haha . Try them for treason or sedition hopefully treason [Mod Edit]

Bet that would make the @$%$& think twice before they destroy our nation while sending our troops to die for their gain !!

Quote Originally Posted by 5
    Especially Boxer and Feinstein!!!
    THOSE 2 CLOWNS HAVE NO BUSINESS REPRESENTING ANYONE!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Please add Harry Reid.......We've got Ensign working on our side.....Just NEED to get rid of Reid.........
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

the problem with senate is that 90% of people not not approve of the job they do but 90% aprove of the dolt they hired.
    so nothing changes

We most certainly have a problem with people who lie during their campaign then get in office and do what they want. The people tell them what they want and they come back with well I think it is better.... I see this everyday on c-span sometimes I want to smash the screen.

Right now the public is not pushing the amnesty or illegal problem with these canidates running for office, everytime the question comes up the canidates have the same answer about we need a comprehensive immigraion plan, and not one American speaks up and say well we the people do not want any amnesty so are you going to do what the majority of the people want or what you want?

We need to hold their feet to the fire and make them face the issue with directness.

------------ACTION ALERT! ---------Monday...10/29
    ACTIVIST...."AG'S JOB BILL RAISES IT'S UGLY HEAD AGAIN" PLEASE MAKE CALLS, E-MAILS AND FAXES!!
    NOW!!!
    Link to action thread!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-88376.html
    Contact Info...Senators, Representatives & USEFUL INFORMATION
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=384761
    PLEASE HELP KEEP ALIPAC AFLOAT: ALL DONATIONS APPRECIATED!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12