Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Recent Lou Dobbs quote

A great Lou Dobbs quote that I wrote down from one or his very recent broadcasts:

The U.S. government does not belong to big business and corporations, socio-ethnocentric groups, special interests and the governments of Central and South America. It belongs to the American people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Recent Lou Dobbs quote

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    A great Lou Dobbs quote that I wrote down from one or his very recent broadcasts:

The U.S. government does not belong to big business and corporations, socio-ethnocentric groups, special interests and the governments of Central and South America. It belongs to the American people.

Amen to that!!!

Thanks to Lou for saying what needs to be said!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree however how do we convince our government of that fact. If in time we don't change course America will simply be sold to China or other country that has the money and military force.

Greed is a killer folks, I'm not talking about two cars and a home type greed but the power greed that moves people to do things that should not exist in a beautiful country such as we have.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

AS the cost of campaigns go up, big business buys more and more candidates. We need to make them all use federal funding end of discussion. No more selling out America. No more earmarks. No more getting rich from contributions by big business.

Quote Originally Posted by Beckyal
    AS the cost of campaigns go up, big business buys more and more candidates. We need to make them all use federal funding end of discussion. No more selling out America. No more earmarks. No more getting rich from contributions by big business.
    That's a reasonable plan. If they were each held to the same campaign budget we would get a better picture of their ability to organize, manage, and lead. The office could not be sold to the highest bidder. I suppose we would still be left with the problem of the candidates making promises for future benefits for big business.

Quote Originally Posted by Beckyal
    We must demand this! Companies know name recognition and advertising WORKS! So do politicians. All candidates should have a level playing field and not be answerable to any corporations or special interest groups.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Agreed....Come tax time I would actually click "yes" to contribute to presidential campaign funding, if it was all federally funded......As long as corporations dominate the campaign funding it is a big NO.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

There should be a law that any big business company who funds la raza or any other invasion group should not be able to fund a candidate!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)