Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Maybe we should just give them California to make them happy?

Naw, they would just complain that they have to travel all the way to the Oregon border to sneak in and sue us for all the trouble we put them through.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Maybe we should just give them California to make them happy?
    I hate to be the one to break it to you, but they've already got California.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

We are millions. We just have to survive. We have an aging, white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. It’s a matter of time. The explosion is in our population.
    At the risk of sounding like a broken record, again I ask....and when they take over the U.S., and there is no more "white America", how will that benefit them? I've said this time and time again....they don't need our land, they need OUR SYSTEM. Without the American system (i.e., welfare, free education, plenty of low-sklled jobs), they'd be lost.

So this whole idea that Mexico will reclaim the U.S. is absurd. They can't make anything of their own country, so when they "outbreed" us, how will they make anything of our country?

They don't need more land. They need a better system. And the very people they claim that they will outbreed, are the very people who built this system.

The whole notion of Mexico reclaiming the U.S. is absurd.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    We are millions. We just have to survive. We have an aging, white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. It’s a matter of time. The explosion is in our population.
    At the risk of sounding like a broken record, again I ask....and when they take over the U.S., and there is no more "white America", how will that benefit them? I've said this time and time again....they don't need our land, they need OUR SYSTEM. Without the American system (i.e., welfare, free education, plenty of low-sklled jobs), they'd be lost.

So this whole idea that Mexico will reclaim the U.S. is obsurd. They can't make anything of their own country, so when they "outbreed" us, how will they make anything of our country?

They don't need more land. They need a better system. And the very people they claim that they will outbreed, are the very people who built this system.

The whole notion of Mexico reclaiming the U.S. is obsurd.

Girl: You are a genius. That is it exactly!!!!!!!

If the SYSTEM wasn't here, they wouldn't be here!!! Oh, you really are good!!! Way past genius

And once the people who built the system can't continue to support it, it will fall in on itself. This will be a third - forget that 4th world country.

OmiGod!!!

You used to have to take a loyalty oath to get any government job from city dog catcher to president ; now our government gives money to and sucks up to LaRaza. This is an organization that is out to break our country into segments. The last time this happened there was a civil war. Or if you prefer "The War of Northern Aggression".

Scary thought andyt, but one I must admit has been circling around in my head.

What truly scares me is that, once all the legitimate recourses have been used up, what's left.

This is a trainwreck waiting to happen!!! Actually, I think it's already started!

So when the Mexicans become the majority in America, like they already have in CA, will WE get affirmative action? Will they be so generous and giving to us as they demand we be to them when they hold the power? Yeah right, you know exactly what will happen, they will create laws that benefit them only, they will create programs specifically for them and say screw you to all the rest. Beware, when the time comes that they control local, then state and finally federal govt., we might as well move north to Canada.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12