Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Skip

I have been working this page. Feel free to join in.

McCain's character beyond question

By: ROCKY CHAVEZ - Commentary

Add Your Comments or Letter to the Editor

http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2008/02 ... 2_2_08.txt
    Comment submitted!

Completed contacting Georgia talk radio stations.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Colorado Talk Radio Stations have been contacted.

Now onto Colorado major metro newspapers
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

McCain Rage 5PM Hr (01 FEBRUARY 200
    Hour Of McCain Rage

To download the podcast, right-click "Listen" and select "Save As" from the menu. [/size]

http://kfiam640.com/cc-common/podcast/s ... andKen.xml

http://www.johnandkenshow.co

Mitt Romney 4PM Hr (01 FEBRUARY 200
    Gov. Mitt Romney Talks To John & Ken

To download the podcast, right-click "Listen" and select "Save As" from the menu.

The following Colorado newspapers were contacted:
    Denver: Post
    Denver: Rocky Mountain News
    Colorado Springs: Gazette
    Boulder: Camera
    Ft. Collins: Coloradoan

Knocked the Hartford (CT) Courant off the list.

April
    GOOD MORNING PATRIOTS!!!!! LETS KEEP THE MOMENTUM GOING!!!! TIME IS VERY SHORT AND THE NEED IS VERY GREAT!!

WE CAN DO THIS!!!

Hi April.

Rick Roberts is on and just read this evangelical endorsement so Huckabee supporters would stop calling him and calling him names. lol

http://www.760kfmb.com/

Help : We must get this out to all media

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-101911.html

Standard Newswire
    the Reverend Rob Schenck (pronounced SHANK) is president of Faith and Action in the Nation's Capital, chairman of the Committee on Church and Society for the Evangelical Church Alliance and co-founder of the annual National Memorial for the Pre-born and their Mothers and Fathers, the only pro-life worship service held inside the U.S. Capitol complex in Washington, DC. [/b]

Standard Newswire™ LLC
    February 4, 2007
    One Penn Plaza, Suite 6202
    New York, NY 10119, USA.
    (212) 290-1585
    McCain, Huckabee Worst Picks for Evangelicals

MEDIA ADVISORY, Feb. 4 /Standard Newswire/ -- The Reverend Rob Schenck (pronounced SHANK), in his capacity as a private citizen, today released this statement regarding tomorrow's primary votes:

"I have spent the last 33 years as an active evangelical Christian. I am an ordained evangelical minister. I graduated from an evangelical Bible college and an evangelical seminary. I serve on the board of America's oldest association of evangelical church leaders, and I head one of the most active evangelical ministries in Washington, DC.

"I have thought long and hard about the upcoming elections. I have prayed earnestly about them, and I have met many of the candidates and their top campaign people and I have studied their platforms and policy proposals.

"After careful and prayerful consideration, I have concluded that an evangelical vote for Mike Huckabee is a vote for John McCain, and a vote for John McCain will be a disaster for this country.

"Let me explain. It's clear to me and many others that Mike Huckabee is not broadening his appeal enough to win the primary. Therefore, his only contribution is to siphon off votes, giving McCain a clear path to victory. It's very possible Huckabee is being positioned to be John McCain's pick for vice president. In order to win, McCain needs Mike Huckabee and the evangelical votes he brings with him. The specter of a McCain-Huckabee ticket is bad for evangelicals.

"McCain is proud of his signature accomplishment, the McCain-Feingold law co-authored with liberal Democrat senator Russ Feingold. McCain-Feingold severely limits the First Amendment rights of evangelicals. McCain will use this law as the litmus test for his Supreme Court nominees. If a judge is likely to be against McCain's unconstitutional law, McCain will not nominate him. Make no mistake about it, constitutional originalist judges will be against McCain-Feingold. These same judges will also be pro-life, for traditional marriage and for the public acknowledgment of God.

"Only liberal judges will support McCain-Feingold. They will also be pro-abortion, anti-traditional marriage and against the public acknowledgement of God. So, with a McCain-Huckabee administration, or with a McCain-anyone administration, we get the wrong judges. Most distressing, we get the wrong justices on the U.S. Supreme Court.

"Evangelicals must consider both the stakes and the realities in this election. Mike Huckabee's continuation only helps John McCain. The consequences are just too great to take this risk. A McCain victory will hurt this country because of the long-term damage of the wrong judges and justices. Worse, McCain's court legacy will continue to hurt our children and our grandchildren, perhaps even our great grandchildren.

"Evangelicals must choose wisely from among candidates other than Mike Huckabee and John McCain as they vote tomorrow, February 5."

For identification purposes only, the Reverend Rob Schenck (pronounced SHANK) is president of Faith and Action in the Nation's Capital, chairman of the Committee on Church and Society for the Evangelical Church Alliance and co-founder of the annual National Memorial for the Pre-born and their Mothers and Fathers, the only pro-life worship service held inside the U.S. Capitol complex in Washington, DC.

Okie Dokie going to try to make up for lost time...

LETS GET THE WORD OUT AND STOP THIS TRAGIC CATASTROPE FROM WREAKING HAVOC ON OUR COUNTRY...Mc Cain MUST GO DOWN!!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Okie Dokie going to try to make up for lost time...

LETS GET THE WORD OUT AND STOP THIS TRAGIC CATASTROPE FROM WREAKING HAVOC ON OUR COUNTRY...Mc Cain MUST GO DOWN!!!!
    Thanks for joining in SOSAD!!!

UNITED WE STAND!!!! LETS PUSH HARD PATRIOTS!!!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast