Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dxd

A red meat message-Fax it to them!!

Dear Republican,

If guest worker amnesty for illegal aliens becomes law I will vote against EVERY republican (at all levels) on the ballot on Election Day 2006

It does not matter if you are a U.S. Senator who voted against guest worker amnesty

It does not matter if you are a U.S. Representative who voted against guest worker amnesty(we remember how you tricked and betrayed us with 245i)

It does not matter if you are a state or local republican

Every republican at every level is expected to stop guest worker amnesty from becoming law......and if you don’t........then

If guest worker amnesty for illegal aliens becomes law I will vote against EVERY republican (at all levels) on the ballot on Election Day 2006

Remember, it is MY vote, not yours!

I can't see picking on only republicans. Other party members vote against us as well. I say get them all out!

Furthermore, if Tom Tancredo runs for any office I can vote for on ANY party ticket (he is currently a republican) I WILL vote for him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    I can't see picking on only republicans. Other party members vote against us as well. I say get them all out!

Furthermore, if Tom Tancredo runs for any office I can vote for on ANY party ticket (he is currently a republican) I WILL vote for him.

True on part one. Part 2 Tom has got to get away from the Bush thinking on social security before I am totally happy with him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tell me more, Charles.

Nothing Tom can do would dissuade me from voting for him if he runs for anything I can vote for, but I can tell you this--if we speak, he will listen, regardless of whether we agree with him or whether we don't, and that is more than I can say for any other politician I know.

He was backing Bushes ss plan when Bush started on that failed trail. They need to fix ss but not the way Bush is talking about.

I just went to Tom's web site and it appears he may have changed since I 1st started watching him. He might be on the right track now.

http://tancredo.house.gov/issues/issue_socsec.shtml

Banned
    The fastest way to fix Social Security is to force the politicians to rely on it. See my post to that effect.

Banned
    It's in the Other topics forum under Retire at 85...

I went and read it Charles. I don't dispute any of what he says. I wish that public employees would be put on Social Security since I now work a job where they take that few dollars and put it into an account that will never have enough money in it to do me any good by the time I retire and it will just make one more headache for me to deal with in order to get my own money back.

Then there is the pension problem that seems to be cropping up more and more.

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    The fastest way to fix Social Security is to force the politicians to rely on it. See my post to that effect.

Yea, we have been screaming that for years. Make them use it and keep their sorry butts out of it for pork barrel and ever other whim they come up with wanting money.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast