Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dxd
    Remember 245i!!! Don't let Bush scam you again!!

Let's look at this scenario which, is one of many possible scenarios. Bush wants to get amnesty through the House. He knows democrats will support it. So he uses house democrats and a few "safe seat" republicans to sqeak it through. Most republicans will be able to say," Don't be mad at me, I didn't vote for it."

So Bush would get his amnesty and most republicans would be protected from voter wrath. Believe me these votes can sonetimes be Broadway shows especially when they just happen to pass by one vote ...like CAFTA...hmmm Ever notice how controversial bills just sometimes just happen to pass by one vote?
    I am not a democrat or republican. Right now the republicans are in control of everything and they must be held accountable and we must not get scammed. If Bush wants to use democrats to pass amnesty thinking republicans will be protected then lets send him more democrats if he likes them so much.
    The game is chess, not checkers.

You had better face up to it right now that President Bush supports illegal aliens and not U.S. citizens and he controls the republican party.

Briefly, the Bush plan to stuff guest worker amnesty for illegal aliens down your throat is to do it in such a way that any seats in congress(particularly in the House) that are not considered “safe seatsâ€

sorry, I just can't see voting out every single republican when there are a few good ones. I don't live where I can vote for Tom Tancredo right now. My area is so democrat-heavy that some candidates run uncontested by the republicans at all it wouldn't be hard for me to not vote for any republicans. However, I won't be voting for Democrats who aren't worth spit in the ocean, either. If people vote in Democrats in place of the Republicans they are so angry with, we are going to be in just as bad, if not worse, a scrape as we are in now. I'm for third party candidates wherever possible. Get the democrats out, too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    The fastest way to fix Social Security is to force the politicians to rely on it. See my post to that effect.

Yea, we have been screaming that for years. Make them use it and keep their sorry butts out of it for pork barrel and ever other whim they come up with wanting money.
    Well, even if they was to just get Social Security. They wouldn't care. Since most are in the pockets of Big Business and getting there retirement in other ways. I would love to be able to know just how many of our CongressPeople and Senators have off shore accounts in the Bahama's
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    The fastest way to fix Social Security is to force the politicians to rely on it. See my post to that effect.

Yea, we have been screaming that for years. Make them use it and keep their sorry butts out of it for pork barrel and ever other whim they come up with wanting money.
    Well, even if they was to just get Social Security. They wouldn't care. Since most are in the pockets of Big Business and getting there retirement in other ways. I would love to be able to know just how many of our CongressPeople and Senators have off shore accounts in the Bahama's

probable enough that if they pulled their money out the off shore banks would belly up except for the big dope dealers, (and Fox and his cronies).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12