Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Refuting the New Sanctuary Movement (Elvira)

Elvira has left the building.

Or she probably will have left the church building, by the time you read this. Meanwhile, the New Sanctuary Movement, Latino Catholics, and the liberal (or in some cases, apostate) National Council of Churches are attempting to seize the high ground, claiming God for their side. There is one problem.

"God is not an American. He's not even a Republican!" - the late Keith Green

God is not for us nor for them. He is God and we are not. We can only choose to be on His side, or to be against Him.

"Liberation Theology" is MARXISM dressed up as "the church."

Since WWII, Marxists have pushed communist revolution in Latin America by promoting a sham religion. "Liberation Theology" is revolutionary propaganda veiled with a few Bible verses, which were taken out of context and misapplied to promote violent, anarchist rebellion and atheistic Marxism. It has many supporters in Roman Catholic churches in Latin America, and it deceives the naive in mainline churches in the U.S. and Canada in order to get their financial backing.

Marxist Latinos misrepresent "The truth will make you free" to mean that their communist dogma will free the peons and campesinos from poverty and from the barrio.

"When a stranger resides with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong. The stranger who resides with you shall be to you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself..." (Lev 19:33,34a)

Marxists want to take America down, so they take the above instruction for benevolence toward legal sojourners and misapply it to include foreign invaders, terrorists, criminal trespassers, and illegal aliens.

• Would the Lord tell Israel to welcome with open arms M'slim terrorists who intend to blow themselves up?

Would the Lord command the Jews to welcome Iranian armies who want to eradicate the Jews from the face of the earth?

Would the Lord expect His chosen people to absorb the criminals that have been evicted by neighboring countries?

Would the Lord demand that hospitals in the land of Israel take in the catastrophic cases and the victims of epidemics from third world countries?

God forbid! Doing these things would be the death of Israel! But that is exactly what Marxists in Latin America, posing as the church, have been proclaiming for America.

To refute this false interpretation, I would clarify what God wanted Israel to do for the alien, as an example for what He wants America to do for -- not the criminals, not invaders under arms -- the aliens legitimately in our midst. I have listed, without comment, the following Old Testament verses about the alien, the stranger, and the sojourner, omitting verses which merely include the word "alien", but which are otherwise irrelevant.

In the New Testament, the Holy Spirit teaches Christians that we are aliens and strangers in this present world, where we now have no permanent inheritance, but we desire a better country, that is, a heavenly one (1 Peter 2:11; Hebrews 11:16).

Keep in mind that the following are the Lord's instructions to the Jews.
    __________________________________________________ __

• The LORD said to Moses and Aaron, "This is the ordinance of the Passover: no foreigner is to eat of it; but every man's slave purchased with money, after you have circumcised him, then he may eat of it. A sojourner or a hired servant shall not eat of it. It is to be eaten in a single house; you are not to bring forth any of the flesh outside of the house, nor are you to break any bone of it.
      "All the congregation of Israel are to celebrate this.
      "But if a stranger sojourns with you, and celebrates the Passover to the LORD, let all his males be circumcised, and then let him come near to celebrate it; and he shall be like a native of the land. But no uncircumcised person may eat of it. The same law shall apply to the native as to the stranger who sojourns among you." (Ex 12:43-49)

You shall not wrong a stranger or oppress him, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt. You shall not afflict any widow or orphan. (Ex 22:21,22)

You shall not oppress a stranger, since you yourselves know the feelings of a stranger, for you also were strangers in the land of Egypt. (Ex 23:9)

Six days you are to do your work, but on the seventh day you shall cease from labor so that your ox and your donkey may rest, and the son of your female slave, as well as your stranger, may refresh themselves. (Ex 23:12)

But as for you, you are to keep My statutes and My judgments and shall not do any of these abominations, neither the native, nor the alien who sojourns among you . . . (Lev 18:26)

Now when you reap the harvest of your land, you shall not reap to the very corners of your field, nor shall you gather the gleanings of your harvest. Nor shall you glean your vineyard, nor shall you gather the fallen fruit of your vineyard; you shall leave them for the needy and for the stranger. I am the LORD your God. (Lev 19:9,10)

When a stranger resides with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong. The stranger who resides with you shall be to you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt; I am the LORD your God. (Lev 19:33,34)

There shall be one standard for you; it shall be for the stranger as well as the native, for I am the LORD your God. (Lev 24:22)

The land, moreover, shall not be sold permanently, for the land is Mine; for you are but aliens and sojourners with Me. Thus for every piece of your property, you are to provide for the redemption of the land. (Lev 25:23,24)

As for your male and female slaves whom you may have--you may acquire male and female slaves from the pagan nations that are around you. Then, too, it is out of the sons of the sojourners who live as aliens among you that you may gain acquisition, and out of their families who are with you, whom they will have produced in your land; they also may become your possession. You may even bequeath them to your sons after you, to receive as a possession; you can use them as permanent slaves. But in respect to your countrymen, the sons of Israel, you shall not rule with severity over one another.

Now if the means of a stranger or of a sojourner with you becomes sufficient, and a countryman of yours becomes so poor with regard to him as to sell himself to a stranger who is sojourning with you, or to the descendants of a stranger's family, then he shall have redemption right after he has been sold. One of his brothers may redeem him, (Lev 25:44-48 )

All who are native shall do these things in this manner, in presenting an offering by fire, as a soothing aroma to the LORD. If an alien sojourns with you, or one who may be among you throughout your generations, and he wishes to make an offering by fire, as a soothing aroma to the LORD, just as you do so he shall do. As for the assembly, there shall be one statute for you and for the alien who sojourns with you, a perpetual statute throughout your generations; as you are, so shall the alien be before the LORD. There is to be one law and one ordinance for you and for the alien who sojourns with you. (Num 15:13-16)

You shall have one law for him who does anything unintentionally, for him who is native among the sons of Israel and for the alien who sojourns among them. But the person who does anything defiantly, whether he is native or an alien, that one is blaspheming the LORD; and that person shall be cut off from among his people. (Num 15:29,30)

Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is a sabbath of the LORD your God; in it you shall not do any work, you or your son or your daughter or your male servant or your female servant or your ox or your donkey or any of your cattle or your sojourner who stays with you, so that your male servant and your female servant may rest as well as you. You shall remember that you were a slave in the land of Egypt, and the LORD your God brought you out of there by a mighty hand and by an outstretched arm; therefore the LORD your God commanded you to observe the sabbath day. (Deut 5:13-15)

For the LORD your God is the God of gods and the Lord of lords, the great, the mighty, and the awesome God who does not show partiality nor take a bribe. He executes justice for the orphan and the widow, and shows His love for the alien by giving him food and clothing. So show your love for the alien, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt. (Deut 10:17-19)

Then you shall celebrate the Feast of Weeks to the LORD your God with a tribute of a freewill offering of your hand, which you shall give just as the LORD your God blesses you; and you shall rejoice before the LORD your God, you and your son and your daughter and your male and female servants and the Levite who is in your town, and the stranger and the orphan and the widow who are in your midst, in the place where the LORD your God chooses to establish His name.
      You shall remember that you were a slave in Egypt, and you shall be careful to observe these statutes. (Deut 16:10-12)

You shall not oppress a hired servant who is poor and needy, whether he is one of your countrymen or one of your aliens who is in your land in your towns. You shall give him his wages on his day before the sun sets, for he is poor and sets his heart on it; so that he will not cry against you to the LORD and it become sin in you. Fathers shall not be put to death for their sons, nor shall sons be put to death for their fathers; everyone shall be put to death for his own sin. You shall not pervert the justice due an alien or an orphan, nor take a widow's garment in pledge. But you shall remember that you were a slave in Egypt, and that the LORD your God redeemed you from there; therefore I am commanding you to do this thing. (Deut 24:13-18 )

When you have finished paying all the tithe of your increase in the third year, the year of tithing, then you shall give it to the Levite, to the stranger, to the orphan and to the widow, that they may eat in your towns and be satisfied. You shall say before the LORD your God, 'I have removed the sacred portion from my house, and also have given it to the Levite and the alien, the orphan and the widow, according to all Your commandments which You have commanded me; I have not transgressed or forgotten any of Your commandments. (Deut 26:12,13)

'Cursed is he who distorts the justice due an alien, orphan, and widow.' And all the people shall say, 'Amen.' (Deut 27:19)

You stand today, all of you, before the LORD your God: your chiefs, your tribes, your elders and your officers, even all the men of Israel, your little ones, your wives, and the alien who is within your camps, from the one who chops your wood to the one who draws your water, that you may enter into the covenant with the LORD your God, and into His oath which the LORD your God is making with you today, in order that He may establish you today as His people and that He may be your God, just as He spoke to you and as He swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. (Deut 29:10-13)

Assemble the people, the men and the women and children and the alien who is in your town, so that they may hear and learn and fear the LORD your God, and be careful to observe all the words of this law. (Deut 31:12)

"Have the men of my tent not said,
      'Who can find one who has not been satisfied with his meat'?
      "The alien has not lodged outside,
      For I have opened my doors to the traveler. (Job 31:31,32)

Hear my prayer, O LORD, and give ear to my cry;
      Do not be silent at my tears;
      For I am a stranger with You,
      A sojourner like all my fathers. (Ps 39:12)

They crush Your people, O LORD,
      And afflict Your heritage.
      They slay the widow and the stranger
      And murder the orphans.
      They have said, "The LORD does not see,
      Nor does the God of Jacob pay heed." (Ps 94:5-7)

The LORD opens the eyes of the blind;
      The LORD raises up those who are bowed down;
      The LORD loves the righteous;
      The LORD protects the strangers;
      He supports the fatherless and the widow,
      But He thwarts the way of the wicked. (Ps 146:8,9)

Keep your way far from [an adulteress]
      And do not go near the door of her house,
      Or you will give your vigor to others
      And your years to the cruel one;
      And strangers will be filled with your strength
      And your hard-earned goods will go to the house of an alien; (Prov 5:8-10)

He who is guarantor for a stranger will surely suffer for it,
      But he who hates being a guarantor is secure. (Prov 11:15)

Take his garment when he becomes surety for a stranger;
      And for foreigners, hold him in pledge. (Prov 20:16)

Your land is desolate,
      Your cities are burned with fire,
      Your fields--strangers are devouring them in your presence;
      It is desolation, as overthrown by strangers. (Is 1:7)

Then they will rebuild the ancient ruins,
      They will raise up the former devastations;
      And they will repair the ruined cities,
      The desolations of many generations.
      Strangers will stand and pasture your flocks,
      And foreigners will be your farmers and your vinedressers. (Is 61:4,5)

For if you truly amend your ways and your deeds, if you truly practice justice between a man and his neighbor, if you do not oppress the alien, the orphan, or the widow, and do not shed innocent blood in this place, nor walk after other gods to your own ruin, then I will let you dwell in this place, in the land that I gave to your fathers forever and ever. (Jer 7:5-7)

Thus says the LORD, "Do justice and righteousness, and deliver the one who has been robbed from the power of his oppressor. Also do not mistreat or do violence to the stranger, the orphan, or the widow; and do not shed innocent blood in this place. (Jer 22:3)

Remember, O LORD, what has befallen us;
      Look, and see our reproach!
      Our inheritance has been turned over to strangers,
      Our houses to aliens. (Lam 5:1,2)

Behold, the rulers of Israel, each according to his power,
      have been in you for the purpose of shedding blood.
      They have treated father and mother lightly within you.
      The alien they have oppressed in your midst;
      the fatherless and the widow they have wronged in you. (Ezek 22:6,7)

The people of the land have practiced oppression and committed robbery, and they have wronged the poor and needy and have oppressed the sojourner without justice. (Ezek 22:29)

So you shall divide this land among yourselves according to the tribes of Israel. You shall divide it by lot for an inheritance among yourselves and among the aliens who stay in your midst, who bring forth sons in your midst. And they shall be to you as the native-born among the sons of Israel; they shall be allotted an inheritance with you among the tribes of Israel. And in the tribe with which the alien stays, there you shall give him his inheritance," declares the Lord GOD. (Ezek 47:21-23)

Then the king of Assyria invaded the whole land and went up to Samaria and besieged it three years.
      In the ninth year of Hoshea, the king of Assyria captured Samaria and carried Israel away into exile to Assyria, and settled them in Halah and Habor, on the river of Gozan, and in the cities of the Medes.
      Now this came about because the sons of Israel had sinned against the LORD their God, who had brought them up from the land of Egypt from under the hand of Pharaoh, king of Egypt, and they had feared other gods and walked in the customs of the nations whom the LORD had driven out before the sons of Israel, and in the customs of the kings of Israel which they had introduced. The sons of Israel did things secretly which were not right against the LORD their God. (2 Kings 17:5-9a)

Thus has the LORD of hosts said, 'Dispense true justice and practice kindness and compassion each to his brother; and do not oppress the widow or the orphan, the stranger or the poor; and do not devise evil in your hearts against one another.'
      But they refused to pay attention and turned a stubborn shoulder and stopped their ears from hearing. (Zech 7:9-11)

"Behold, I am going to send My messenger, and he will clear the way before Me And the Lord, whom you seek, will suddenly come to His temple; and the messenger of the covenant, in whom you delight, behold, He is coming," says the LORD of hosts. "But who can endure the day of His coming? And who can stand when He appears? For He is like a refiner's fire and like fullers' soap. He will sit as a smelter and purifier of silver, and He will purify the sons of Levi and refine them like gold and silver, so that they may present to the LORD offerings in righteousness.
      "Then the offering of Judah and Jerusalem will be pleasing to the LORD as in the days of old and as in former years. Then I will draw near to you for judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers and against the adulterers and against those who swear falsely, and against those who oppress the wage earner in his wages, the widow and the orphan, and those who turn aside the alien and do not fear Me," says the LORD of hosts. (Mal 3:1-5)

One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

The name "Church of Barrabas would be more like it.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Romans 13

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Moving to General Discussion since there is no source link.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    The name "Church of Barrabas" would be more like it.
    How apt. I've often wondered why God chose to have His Son put to death on a cross that rightfully belonged to Barrabas, a murderer and an insurrectionist.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!