Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

As soon as this is over, I want everyone to not forget these people that brought us to the brink and those that saved us. The best thing we can do is wake up others about this issue. I know a lot of people at work that are just zombies. I tell them what is going on and they are outraged but don't DO anything (well I got one sending Numbers faxes but that seems so tame from where I am right now)!

Sessions was going great guns, so much so, that Specter got scared and started asking questions in order to run Sessions time out.

Reid is just a simpering, wimpering old COOT! I'm paraphrasing but he said something like 'just imagine what the headlines will look like tomorrow if this Bill fails...another defeat for George Bush'! As if Reid gives a hoot about what happens to Bush!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    Reid is just a simpering, wimpering old COOT! I'm paraphrasing but he said something like 'just imagine what the headlines will look like tomorrow if this Bill fails...another defeat for George Bush'! As if Reid gives a hoot about what happens to Bush!
    Uh-huh. We would be in a h*** of alot better shape today if we had 'defeated' Bush's phony WMD's war plan. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice........

Reid called it "The President's Bill".

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He justs wants the bill to pass so he will get kudos for being for it and
    the fact that he is the majority leader. He does not care about the
    American people. I didn't vote for him in the last election and I won't
    ever again. He needs to retire.

Re: Reid is practically crying on the Senate floor...

Quote Originally Posted by camilleinchicago
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Reid is saying it's becoming more obvious that the bill may not get passed and he said it won't be their (Grand Masters of the bill and Democrats) fault so don't blame then.
    Who besides the senate traitors, big business and LaRaza/Aztlan will be complaining if this bill doesn't pass?
    your stupid president will

American Me wrote:

Yeah, he just wants another award from the Mexican Government like the one he received last week!

http://reid.senate.gov/newsroom/record.cfm?id=275377&
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Reid is practically crying on the Senate floor...

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Quote Originally Posted by camilleinchicago
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Reid is saying it's becoming more obvious that the bill may not get passed and he said it won't be their (Grand Masters of the bill and Democrats) fault so don't blame then.
    Who besides the senate traitors, big business and LaRaza/Aztlan will be complaining if this bill doesn't pass?
    your stupid president will
    He's not 'mine', I don't want him!

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Did you hear Reid earlier say they need to wrap up this bill and get on to other things. For instance, during their Memorial Day recess they heard from their constituents to address the war and gas prices.
    What country does this man live in?
    Yes! Could you BELIEVE he said that?

I hope he worries himself into getting a bad case of diarrhea tonight.
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast