Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Yes, there are foreign nationals serving in our military, that applied for service and were accepted according to proper procedures. Hundreds of thousands? I doubt that. In any case, the Dream Act is not so much about a grateful national bestowing benefits on those that would defend her, but a free ride for students who merely sit in college for a set period of time, without so much as a requirement that they graduate.
    Depends on what you mean by foreign nationals. Illegal aliens by law cannot join the military. So how are they doing it?
    Probably the same way illegals "cant get" Medicaid,food stamps etc!!!!

Banned
    There are other benefits: stable communities, role models, job creato
    Stable communities? Where does this guy live, on Mars?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    There are other benefits: stable communities, role models, job creato
    Stable communities? Where does this guy live, on Mars?
    Mars or Taco Terrace!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    There are so many lies in this article but I will start with the biggest one. Illegal aliens cannot join the military!
    They can not "legally" join the military. There are a few who do squeeze through as they feel after they have served or while serving they can get help to become legal by getting a green card with assistance of the military and then using the military to citizenship path.

I'm a vet and I've seen a few immigrants generally legal who were in the US on work visa's or school visa's join the military as there is a legal path doing so for them to gain citizenship after 8 years. This is also abused by some who have their work visa or education visa revoked or expired and rush to join to avoid deportation orders in hopes of staying.

I also know of 1 case personally where an illegal alien joined the service and backed out after MEPS and after had signed a contract and he had used someone else's identity. The Army went after the real person (not the illegal) saying the person had a contract to fulfill and it took a bit of court work to get it dropped.

Banned
    Reid will do anything that Obama says. He is a sheep and nothing more. Need a butt kissed...send Reid he will do it for the WH. Sure he is pushing Dream....its Obama's only card to win back the taco vote.

There are other benefits: stable communities, role models, job creators. Economists who have looked at immigration know it is not a zero-sum game, as opponents
    Stable communities? What a joke. And that is why the law wants to treat them with kid gloves so they report crimes? So they let them go on other offenses and do not push deportations. Again,what a joke!.

And we are not talking about IMMIGRATION. We are talking of ILLEGAL ALIEN INVASION, WIsh the HEll they would get their grammar and vocabulary straightened
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12