Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Remember the Alamo

Remember the Alamo
    This time, Democrats applaud the invaders

By Ted Nugent

5:59 p.m., Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It's easy to understand why Mexican President Felipe Calderon spoke out against Arizona's new immigration law if, as usual, you follow the money.

Illegals in America send roughly one billion untaxed dollars a month back to Mexico. Without this money, Mexico would collapse. Oh, wait a minute. Mexico has already collapsed, which is why Mexico is worse off than Detroit and why Mexicans want to get the hell out of Mexico.

What is ironic is that Mexico enforces the same basic immigration law on its southern border with Guatemala as Arizona's new immigration law, which few in the Obama administration have actually read but are vehemently opposed to. This is despite the fact that Arizona's immigration law is actually not as stringent as the federal government's immigration law, which no one in the Obama administration wants to enforce.

Now, there's some fundamental transformation for you. Fundamentally stupid.

The reason the Obama administration does not want to enforce our immigration laws is that they want to make Democratic slaves (voters) of these illegal immigrants by granting them amnesty. When Mr. Calderon addressed Congress and condemned Arizona's immigration law, the Democrats stood and applauded. Watching that ugly spectacle was a sad and embarrassing moment for America.

Unlike the Obama administration and the Democrats in Congress, the majority of Americans support Arizona's new law and believe illegal immigration is a problem that will not be solved by granting millions of illegals undeserved legal status. Just like health care reform, the Obama administration is once again grossly out of step with logic and the American people on the issue of illegal immigration.

Reasonable people can debate what to do about immigration, but what is an undeniable truth is that illegal immigration is wreaking financial havoc on the American health care system, already bloated and wasteful social welfare programs and criminal justice systems in border states, and, as always, American taxpayers are getting stuck with this very expensive bill.

Sticking American taxpayers with the bill for illegal immigration because Fedzilla does not want to enforce our immigration laws is condemnable and arrogant. Don't forget this when you enter the voting booth this November and forever more.

If we can put a man on the Moon, we can surely stop the invasion of illegal immigrants pouring across our porous border. What our federal government lacks is the political will to stop the invasion.

Make no mistake, we have been invaded by 10-15 million illegals and we have virtually done nothing to stop it. And we are supposedly a nation that believes in the rule of law? Yeah, and I play lead banjo in a "Hee Haw" documentary.

Just because there are people such as myself who believe we should enforce our immigration regulations and support Arizona's immigration law does not make us racists or jingoists, as some racists and jingoists try to portray us to be.

Attempting to smear someone as a racist when he is not is real and vicious racism on parade for everyone to witness.

I have no problem whatsoever with the Mexican people.My phenomenal bass player, Marco Mendoza, is Mexican. Like Marco and everyone who craves the American Dream, if I lived in Mexico I would do whatever I could to escape that Third World hellhole to provide a better life for my family. But I'm not a Mexican. I'm an American.

What I take umbrage with is those who believe we should open our borders and allow virtually anyone to enter America. If you want more illegals in America, just provide the ones already here with legal status. Wrong approach.

Not only does illegal immigration impact our social services tremendously, but I also believe - and statistics prove - that our porous southern border is an open invitation for any terrorist punk to walk into America carrying a chemical, biological or other type of weapon of mass destruction. Who doesn't know this?

Fedzilla has one primary responsibility to the American people: Protect our borders and keep our people safe. So far, so bad. It is time for "we, the people" to raise a new level of hell, demanding our government perform its duties and take whatever means necessary to stop the invasion: fences, National Guard and orders to halt the lawbreakers. Now would be a good time.

Ted Nugent is an unstoppable American rock 'n' roll, sporting and political activist icon. He is author of "Ted, White & Blue: The Nugent Manifesto" and "God, Guns and Rock 'N' Roll" (Regnery Publishing).

http://oneoldvet.com/

www.washingtontimes.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

remember golidad

I AGREE WITH TED ABOUT THE IDIOTIC DEMOCRATS STANDING AND APPLAUDING THE POS FROM MEXICO EVERY DEMOCRAT THAT IS UP FOR RE-ELECTION SHOULD BE VOTED OUT OF OFFICE. THAT REALLY WAS A SAD DAY FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.