Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

REMEMBER OUR COUNTRY, OUR LIVES JUST A FEW SHORT YEARS AGO?

REMEMBER OUR COUNTRY AND OUR LIVES JUST A FEW SHORT YEARS AGO?

What exactly is Globalization, how is it effecting us and who does it really benefit?

Before you try to answer that question take a mental stroll down memory lane and remember our country and our lives just a few short years ago.

As Americans, we could count on a safe secure country.

We could count on and reasonably expect, a decent life and a secure job with adequate benefits.

We could count on access to one of the best educations available in the world.

We could count on reliable American made goods, an abundant, safe food supply produced and vigorously inspected in America.

We were truly the UNITED and not diversified States of America.

We were all Americans first and foremost.

We can no longer truthfully make any of those claims.

Our country has begun a downward slide that is beyond what any of us could have ever imagined possible just a few short years ago.

Every American and European on the planet is not only being victimized by global greed but our very existence is threatened.
    How much longer can we make concessions, appease, apologize and placate those who envy us, those who hate, those who outnumber us.....How much longer can we continue to survive if we continue with those policies?

Do a little research for yourself and you will see that Muslims and the Third world number in the billions.

Both Americans and Europeans combined count themselves by the millions.
    We are vastly outnumbered and yet we are opening our doors and helping in every way possible to bring about our own destruction.
    We will soon become a memory if we do not stop the madness.

Truer words were never spoken. When I think of what my children may possibly endure as a result of the horrendous mistakes made beginning with the Clinton signing NAFTA, the amnesty will have to continually fight and the crap that is being done to us presently, I weep for the future hardships that they will live through as a result of the horrific decisions of our traitorous politicians.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Truer words were never spoken. When I think of what my children may possibly endure as a result of the horrendous mistakes made beginning with the Clinton signing NAFTA, the amnesty will have to continually fight and the crap that is being done to us presently, I weep for the future hardships that they will live through as a result of the horrific decisions of our traitorous politicians.
    Agreed. I would just say that I think the destruction really started with Teddy's Immigration Act of 1965. NAFTA- I remember telling people it was bad and they thought I was a nut!

I still remember like it was yesterday all the politicians saying that NAFTA was going to end illigal immigration because Mexico would have great jobs for all their people. So under NAFTA, jobs have left the country, illegal immigration has increased enormously and we know it was just a precursor to SPP and NAU.

Actually this started happening long before clinton was in office.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog

I though it was the Bush SR that started the NAFTA stuff?
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Now that most of our manufacturing base has been outsourced to foreign countries what happens if we are invaded and we face a war like WWII? It was our manufacturing ability that brought us to the winning side of that war and now we no longer have that capability.

When did we start importing so much food? I remember before the end of the Cold War reports of how bare the store shelves were in the Soviet Union and how we had it so good. Also stories of how the Chinese were starving and only had rice to eat, and now it seems that they have more than we do here in the United States. Did the influx of these 30 million illegals put our country in such a bind that we now are totally dependent on China to feed ourselves? And what happens if China is the one that decides to invade us?
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    Now that most of our manufacturing base has been outsourced to foreign countries what happens if we are invaded and we face a war like WWII? It was our manufacturing ability that brought us to the winning side if that war and now we no longer have that capability.

When did we start importing so much food? I remember before the end of the Cold War reports of how bare the store shelves were in the Soviet Union and how we had it so good. Also stories of how the Chinese were starving and only had rice to eat, and now it seems that they have more than we do here in the United States. Did the influx of these 30 million illegals put our country in such a bind that we now are totally dependent on China to feed ourselves? And what happens if China is the one that decides to invade us?
    We are then in severe trouble!!!! Invasion from the South and West!!! We are doomed and we will be defenseless!!! Most of our National Guardsman is over in Iraq and Afghanistan!!!
    -Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by BorderLegionnaire

He was the first to mention the new world order. Part of NAFTA or the same thing really.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BorderLegionnaire

He was the first to mention the new world order. Part of NAFTA or the same thing really.
    That was it he had his NWO quote!

"[The war in Iraq is] a rare opportunity
    to move toward an historic period of cooperation.
    Out of these troubled times...
    a New World Order can emerge."

-George Herbert Walker Bush
    -Ron Paul