Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rep Degette on H.R 1645

Sent Dianna D back a letter saying I did NOT support immigration reform.
    there is an email adress at the bottom feel free to unload. she is the worst of the worst.

Thank you for expressing your support for immigration reform. I am pleased to learn your views and appreciate the opportunity to share mine.

Like you, I believe we need comprehensive and realistic immigration reform. That is why I am a cosponsor H.R. 1645, the "Security through Regularized Immigration and a Vibrant Economy (STRIVE) Act of 2007," sponsored by Representative Louis Gutierrez (D-IL) and Representative Jeff Flake (R-AZ). It would strengthen existing laws to curb illegal immigration, create a fair temporary worker program, increase access to family reunification, and provide an opportunity for current undocumented immigrants and future temporary workers to one-day become citizens. Finding a creative solution that balances our country's spirit of openness, need for immigrants, respect for the rule of law, and need to ensure our national security is important to me, and I will be sure to follow the progress of this issue closely.

Again, thank you for letting me know your views. Please feel free to visit my website at www.house.gov/degette . There you can sign up for my e-newsletter to stay up-to-date on current events in Congress. I look forward to our continued communication.
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Here we go..........amnesty + chain migration = bloated guest worker program........its enough to make one PUKE!