Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rep. Diane Watson Raises Race, Praises Fidel Castro in Obama

KABC’s Michael Linder was the only broadcast reporter at Thursday night’s town hall health care debate at Wade AME Church when Rep. Diane Watson [D] made some [size=200]astonishing comments including claims that those opposed to health care reform are attempting to destroy a president “who looks like me.â€
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Jeeeez that excuse has been rode hard and put up wet already!

Later, Watson praised heath care in Fidel Castro’s Cuba — and, it seemed, the Cuban revolution itself.
    OBVIOUSLY, this woman has NEVER been among the common folk in Cuba! When my husband was alive we took our winter break in Cuba's many "barefoot" like resorts (Canadian dollars go way far in Cuba, but these places are one price for everything. That includes drinks and cigarettes, cigars, meals... the works! You are encouraged to NOT leave the resort's grounds)

We ALWAYS carried simple things like band-aids, neosporin, aspirin, tylenol. We handed these out as tips and we had peope falling over themselves to wait on us. At the end of our stay we handed out EVERYTHING to these poor people. They have nothing and can get NOTHING from their Government! Not even a freaking band-aid.

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    Race, race, race.

When is the steam going to run out on this stupid argument. Don't they know it's the ones that were not in slavery that ended slavery. Not that there were not dopes and jerks along the way. Not that it didn't take time.

Also, wondering if most of these people that call the race card even know Martin Luther King was a Republican because he basically felt he couldn't trust Democrats. It was Dems that were fighting them up until the 70's.

It takes people who truly appreciate freedom to see how dumb this is. The people that truly appreciate freedom are fighting for it and they don't care what your race, religion or gender is.

I'm tired of being called a racist in an effort to elicit guilt and win and argument.

Anyone catch the part where she says that people in the far east see that the US has "changed it's ways" and elected someone from "Kenya and Kansas, I'll put it like that" <snickers followed by hesitant applause> and that they all said they never "thought you would do that".

Take it as you will but I'm getting just a little bit fed up with the "we've got a secret" hinting around people like this keep rubbing our faces in.

That recording of this two bit waste of space, sitting her treasonous ass in our government structure, should be enough to have her removed and brought up on charges.

Let her take her drooling, smirking, and snickering dictator, violent revolutionary, worship and get the hell out of the US if she hates it so much.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Anyone catch the part where she says that people in the far east see that the US has "changed it's ways" and elected someone from "Kenya and Kansas, I'll put it like that" <snickers followed by hesitant applause> and that they all said they never "thought you would do that".

Take it as you will but I'm getting just a little bit fed up with the "we've got a secret" hinting around people like this keep rubbing our faces in.

That recording of this two bit waste of space, sitting her treasonous ass in our government structure, should be enough to have her removed and brought up on charges.

Let her take her drooling, smirking, and snickering dictator, violent revolutionary, worship and get the hell out of the US if she hates it so much.
    Az, their day of reckoning is coming soon. Let's just keep giving them a little more rope....
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    Later, Watson praised heath care in Fidel Castro’s Cuba — and, it seemed, the Cuban revolution itself.
    OBVIOUSLY, this woman has NEVER been among the common folk in Cuba! When my husband was alive we took our winter break in Cuba's many "barefoot" like resorts (Canadian dollars go way far in Cuba, but these places are one price for everything. That includes drinks and cigarettes, cigars, meals... the works! You are encouraged to NOT leave the resort's grounds)

We ALWAYS carried simple things like band-aids, neosporin, aspirin, tylenol. We handed these out as tips and we had peope falling over themselves to wait on us. At the end of our stay we handed out EVERYTHING to these poor people. They have nothing and can get NOTHING from their Government! Not even a freaking band-aid.
    Agreed nomas. I would strongly encourage her to move to Cuba and take advantage of the health care given to regular working folks. Since she's such a fan of Fidel, I'm sure she'll do fine.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

I keep looking at that picture of her and all I can see is her eyebrows. Looks like she shaved them off an painted them where they don't belong.

Can anyone explain why communism would be good for this country?

April
    Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    I keep looking at that picture of her and all I can see is her eyebrows. Looks like she shaved them off an painted them where they don't belong.

Can anyone explain why communism would be good for this country?
    That is exactly what she did to her eyebrows.

Communism has not been good for any country. The dictators are the only ones who benefit from it.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath

Az, their day of reckoning is coming soon. Let's just keep giving them a little more rope....

Thanks TexasBorn, I needed some comforting words of encouragement and hope.

Really, I do try to stay positive.....and my instincts are just screaming that they are not going to get away with the agenda of establishing a dictatorship here, that those responsible and treasonous will be held accountable........

But there are times when I just become so damned angry at these hateful, evil-minded, destructive, anti American traitors who wormed and skulked their way into government for the sole purpose of destroying this country and everyone in it to satisfy some deep seated need for revenge......against what I don't know.....that I could literally cry.

How do these kinds of people even live inside their own miserable selves?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast