Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rep. Sessions: Entire House Health Bill as Posted Online

(Please scroll down to access the pdf link to the electronic copy of the entire bill posted 10/29/09 by the House Rules Committee. Congressman Sessions (R) represents the 32nd District of Texas.)

The Hill Report

A Weekly Newsletter from Congressman Pete Sessions
    Week of October 26 – October 30, 2009

1,990 pages. That’s the length of the latest government-run health care bill that Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Congressional Democrats unveiled yesterday. With a cost estimate of over $1.05 Trillion, the new government-run health care bill is substantially similar to the old one.

In effect, House Democrats have announced that the voice of the American people doesn’t matter. Despite undeniable opposition from the American people, the Democrat Majority has written behind closed doors a government-run health care scheme that will increase health care costs, drive our nation deeper into debt, and raise taxes at a time when small businesses and families can least afford it.

If you would like to read the bill, click here to view an electronic copy posted by the House Rules Committee. Additionally, below is a reading guide that highlights some of my top concerns:
    http://docs.house.gov/rules/health/111_ahcaa.pdf

Page 94—Prohibits the sale of private individual health insurance policies, beginning in 2013, forcing individuals to purchase coverage through the federal government

Page 110—Requires the use of federal dollars to fund abortions through the government-run health plan—and, if the Hyde Amendment were ever not renewed, would require the plan to fund elective abortions

Page 111—Establishes a new board of federal bureaucrats (the “Health Benefits Advisory Committeeâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The speed reader on Cavuto was asked what it said in the bill about illegal immigrants and he said it refers you to some treaty you have to go to These rats have signed a treaty to keep our borders open, I just know it! How are we going to get someone to research that?

I was thinking it was NAFTA but I believe that is an agreement not a treaty that has to be ratified by 2/3 majority, 67 votes.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)