Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The SAVE Act would ...

... require during Year 1 that all government agencies, government contractors, plus all businesses with more than 250 employees run all NEW hires through E-Verify.

... require during Year 2 that all businesses with 100 or more employees use E-Verify for new hires.

... require during Year 3 that all businesses with more than 20 employees use E-Verify for new hires.

... during Year 4 add businesses with fewer than 20 employees so that all businesses use E-Verify for new hires.

... also during Year 4 require all businessese to run all their previous hires through E-Verify.
    In other words since current illegal aliens will not be effected for four years, the OBL will have four years to enact a big amnesty. Plus the illegals will be able to pump out four anchor babies in that time and live off of them if they lose their jobs four years down the road!

I won't get exicted about this unless the original bill ends the anchor baby scam also. If not a better options is get Republicans in charge of Congress in 2008.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    The SAVE Act would ...

... require during Year 1 that all government agencies, government contractors, plus all businesses with more than 250 employees run all NEW hires through E-Verify.

... require during Year 2 that all businesses with 100 or more employees use E-Verify for new hires.

... require during Year 3 that all businesses with more than 20 employees use E-Verify for new hires.

... during Year 4 add businesses with fewer than 20 employees so that all businesses use E-Verify for new hires.

... also during Year 4 require all businessese to run all their previous hires through E-Verify.
    In other words since current illegal aliens will not be effected for four years, the OBL will have four years to enact a big amnesty. Plus the illegals will be able to pump out four anchor babies in that time and live off of them if they lose their jobs four years down the road!

I won't get exicted about this unless the original bill ends the anchor baby scam also. If not a better options is get Republicans in charge of Congress in 2008.

Ya and after all this fighting I would like it to happen before I have one foot in the grave or at this rate both feet!! HELLOOO I am not getting any younger here!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

The more I think bout this BIll the more upset I become.

It appears to me to be a waste of time.They need to introduce bills that will beef up the Immigration laws we already have on the books.

Why would they introduce legislation to require Businesses to use E-Verify and give them four years to comply when they have had years already to get their act together.

WE Have A Law Against Hiring Illegals which has been deemed UNENFORCEABLE.Our Congress needs to over ride the judges decisions and strengthen the laws already in place.

I will be pushing for enforcement of our present laws NOT for a new law which duplicates those already on the books !!

This seems to be a STALL tactic to me and does not address IMMEDIATE Illegal Immigration problems.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12