Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rep. Ted Poe IS right ON!

Turn to C-span, we can see the work in action! :P :P :P
    One Voice Speaking Loudly ~ ~ ~ Judymd

Judy, I am watching Rep. Poe right now, he is giving em hell and even holding up a brick that someone sent him I LOVE IT! go Poe!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Ted Poe was the best judge in Houston. He came up with very creative sentences for criminals - if you stole from a store, you had to carry a sign in front of the store stating "I stole from this store", made drunk drivers carry pictures of their victims in their wallets and go speak to schools about what they did. He is definitely one of the good ones.
    To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men. Abraham Lincoln

Rep TedPope said it exactly like it is including the fact that other nations would like to colonize us (mexico).

Great to hear the truth for once!
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Who is in control?

We need to express our appreciation to him and to Rep King, Sen Sessions, Sen Kyle, Sen Cornyn, Rep Tancredo, Sen Ensign and all who still believe in this country and are willing to stand up and defend the American people from the traitorous likes of McCain, Kennedy, Hagle, Martinez, Spector (the jackass 5). I am a 24 year military veteran with combat experience. It is so disgusting to see an individual like McCain who is a former POW and Medal Of Honor winner dishonor everything he and those of us have fought to preserve, protect, and defend. He has trampled all over the Constitution, dishonoring that document, the medal he won, and his service to his country and that of all veterans as well. The jackass 5 have screwed all Americans by giving social security benefits to illegal aliens who use fraudulent ssn's, resulting in millions of Americans suffering the effects of identity fraud. They have opened the treasury to every illegal alien at the taxpayer's expense. Everytime Sen Ensign or another patriot tried to offer a counter amendment to protect Americans the jackass 5 voted it down. McCain, Kennedy, Hagle, Martinez and Specter are traitors, a disgrace to this country and are not fit to serve in the office that they have so blantantly betrayed. Never in my life have I have been so ashamed of this administration and senate who are as corrupt at the government in Mexico City they serve.

Rep. Poe was great!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene
    Rep. Poe was great!!!
    Indeed he was!!!

We were talking about it on this link also.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-27906.html

Great post mrmiata7!

Re: Who is in control?

Quote Originally Posted by mrmiata7
    We need to express our appreciation to him and to Rep King, Sen Sessions, Sen Kyle, Sen Cornyn, Rep Tancredo, Sen Ensign and all who still believe in this country and are willing to stand up and defend the American people from the traitorous likes of McCain, Kennedy, Hagle, Martinez, Spector (the jackass 5). I am a 24 year military veteran with combat experience. It is so disgusting to see an individual like McCain who is a former POW and Medal Of Honor winner dishonor everything he and those of us have fought to preserve, protect, and defend. He has trampled all over the Constitution, dishonoring that document, the medal he won, and his service to his country and that of all veterans as well. The jackass 5 have screwed all Americans by giving social security benefits to illegal aliens who use fraudulent ssn's, resulting in millions of Americans suffering the effects of identity fraud. They have opened the treasury to every illegal alien at the taxpayer's expense. Everytime Sen Ensign or another patriot tried to offer a counter amendment to protect Americans the jackass 5 voted it down. McCain, Kennedy, Hagle, Martinez and Specter are traitors, a disgrace to this country and are not fit to serve in the office that they have so blantantly betrayed. Never in my life have I have been so ashamed of this administration and senate who are as corrupt at the government in Mexico City they serve.

Mr Miata,
    You have spoken such truth! I am proud to read your post as you bring to us not only truth, but being a veteran, you show your love for this (our) country. I will be watching your post, and thanks again,
    One Voice Speaking Loudly ~ ~ ~ Judymd

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast