Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Report Elvira Arellano to DCFS!

"Whenever you suspect that a child is being abused or neglected, or at risk, please call the Illinois Child Abuse Hotline at 800-25-ABUSE (22873). If out-of-state, call 217-524-2606."

Report Elvira Arellano located in
    Adalberto Memorial (United Methodist Church)
    2716 W Division Street
    Chicago, IL 60622

Elvira Arellano has had her 7 year old son, Saul stuck inside a building for a week living in inadaqute quarters in a stressful enviorment evading law enforcement. She keeps bringing up his ADHD and how he panicked when ICE raided her house before, if he has all of these mental/emotional problems then how is being locked up inside a church for a week in a stressful environment with his fugitive mother helping?
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Re: Report Elvira Arellano to DCFS!

Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    "Whenever you suspect that a child is being abused or neglected, or at risk, please call the Illinois Child Abuse Hotline at 800-25-ABUSE (22873). If out-of-state, call 217-524-2606."

Report Elvira Arellano located in Adalberto United Methodist Church in Chicago's Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL.!

Elvira Arellano has had her 7 year old son, Saul stuck inside a building for a week living in inadaqute quarters in a stressful enviorment evading law enforcement. She keeps bringing up his ADHD and how he panicked when ICE raided her house before, if he has all of these mental/emotional problems then how is being locked up inside a church for a week in a stressful environment with his fugitive mother helping?

This woman is using that child, she is abusing him mentaly. I'm sure she has been telling him what to do in case they come to arrest her. Cry, scream as loud as he can, give a good show. That woman does not deserve to be in this country, she could become a dangerous person.

By the way, they are quiet, and I heard that a famous person is going to adopt her and her son, so this way they don't have to go back to her country.

Well all I know is there's ALOT of these kids living in an environment the rest of us would have been put away for and lost our children for good.

I know it's not all.....but I wonder what HRS would say when the kid comes to school with no homework and tired and he says, "sorry...mommy and daddy had about 50 people over last night and they played music and drank beer till 5 am and I couldn't get it done or get any sleep." or when daddy gets busted and they find out this is a regular way they make money....."I just need to make money to feed my family". Are we going to get the "race" and "culture" card thrown in our face again?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Make sure you call. The more people who call, the greater the chance they will investigate.

u

School starts around here next week. Will she send her child to school or.... That is another concern that can be called about. Poor kid....

Question: I live in Waukegan, IL and we have tons of Wisconsin plates driving around town -they can get plates over the border. Do you just need license plate numbers or a name too? Happy to report. I've already started reporting overparked streets to the code complaince department.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: u

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    School starts around here next week. Will she send her child to school or.... That is another concern that can be called about. Poor kid....

Question: I live in Waukegan, IL and we have tons of Wisconsin plates driving around town -they can get plates over the border. Do you just need license plate numbers or a name too? Happy to report. I've already started reporting overparked streets to the code complaince department.
    I can report as little as a license plate but it's best to have a name/alias (doesn't matter as much as the address), and address to go with it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They may wait till he is in school, if she sends him, in order to not have a scene. Then if she doesn't.....since he's a citizen.......more trouble. Gotta think these moves through!

Keep the calls coming. I don't think DCFS has done anything yet.

How can you adopt an adult If that's the case, I am looking for well to do "parents" as well

Quote Originally Posted by steelerbabe
    How can you adopt an adult If that's the case, I am looking for well to do "parents" as well
    Now I heard that the adoption plan did not work out because she is too old.
    I have the feeling that woman is going to stay in this country, and that would really be a shame. I understand there is a large group of lawyers helping her, besides the politicians who support her and Spanish leaders.

SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast