Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

reported my salvadorian "husband" to ICE

I am a victim of a very serious crime done by an illegal alien. I am 26 and a NY resident. I married an immigrant from El Salvador in 2005 mainly because I was pregnant. He is a diesel mechanic and makes $17 an hour full time. He is completely taking advantage of me in hopes of getting a greencard. He used to threaten physical abuse and even has a hispanic girlfriend. I am constantly told that white people are no good. He would not even talk to me or go anywhere with me and still wants his residency. I am divorcing him but I have to be very careful about it. He crossed the border in 2000 and his brother just crossed a few weeks ago from El Salvador and is now getting his GED. The things I have heard about Americans from this person are outrageous and he wants to be a resident. I do not think so. People think I am a racist because I am not for illegal immigration. But I know the truth and they don't. A lot of the illegals are very mean people and they are taking advantage of Americans especially the poor.

MW
    Sorry to hear about your problems, ritarose. By the way, did you also report your husbands brother?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Welcome, ritarose. Sorry you've had to go through this. If you think your husband could be abusive, it might be a good idea to get away from him. I have heard a lot of stories about abusive behaviour from some illegal aliens, Unfortunately, this is what has lead to the huge numbers of rapes and murders by illegal aliens in this country.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JRB
    ritarose,
    Has ICE done anything about the problem and does your Husband know you reported him? You really need to be careful with this situation because you dont know how he would react if he found out. Welcome to ALIPAC.

ritarose:

First of all, welcome aboard.

Second, I'm very sorry to learn of your personal situation. No separation is easy - and can only be more complicated and difficult in circumstances such as yours.

Third, we do applaud your efforts to report illegals in the country - based on clear facts, of course (which you do happen to possess)... even if, said illegal person happens to be an estranged husband.

Please do be very careful. If necessary, seek a skilled legal opinion with respect to your present situation and do protect yourself at all costs.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

so sorry to hear about your problems. I wish things had worked out better. I have worked many military who married women so that they could get a green card and it often doesn't work out. No one should ever marry anyone just so that they can get citizenship.

Banned

Wow, sounds like you are living in hell. If your husband is physically abusing you, call the police and have him arrested. Get a restraining order so he has to stay away from you. Contact your local Women in Distress, they are a wealth of info and support. They can provide you with a place to stay, clothes, legal aid, a job, prenatal care, educational programs, and whatever you need to get out of this nightmare. Verbal or physical abuse, get out of this situation. Do not bring a helpless child into the world to be around this man who will abuse it too.

Don't worry what your illegal husband says about Americans. You are doing the right thing and 80% of America stands behind you!

Welcome to ALIPAC Ritarose! Sorry to hear about the dilema you are facing, but you are doing the right thing. Please be careful in this situation because the longer you stay in that mess, the worse it will get. I know you know this already and I hope you stay safe.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Sorry Ritarose. That is a tough way to learn the lessons of illegal immigration.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast