Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have just been advised by my attorney not to report them because doing so may seem retaliatory on my part.
    sounds to me like you have one of those liberal democrat attorneys. I'd find a new one.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have just been advised by my attorney not to report them because doing so may seem retaliatory on my part.
    Is your attorney planning on filing a suit against the company? That is probably why he gave you this advice. If he is not filing a suit, I'd be reporting the company to everybody that would listen. ICE, State Dept. of Labor, media, etc.

Oh well, the judge has decided to dismiss. He doesn't believe, I've been told by my attorney, that I was fired. Seems to me a jury should have decided that but he's the judge. Afterall, being called a MOD EDIT, keys taken to "the" filing cabinet containing 90% of what's necessary to perform my job (WORK) and being told "Maybe this isn't the job for you" after I refused to sign the ILLEGAL documents, certainly screamed YOU'RE FIRED to me. No mention, however, of the illegal activity, specifically the hiring of illegal aliens. And, all this after a trial date was set, mediation date set, and other requests for dismissal within the last year before and after pretrial conference were denied. More specifically, documents viewed at depostion, showing name changes, last name changes of males "in question" apparently didn't matter.

Thanks again to all for your support. But really what good are laws when money talks?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12