Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

By the mere fact that Guti is rallying for illegals shows that he's a bigot and a racist because he's looking out for his illegal fellow mexicans, rather than trying to uphold our existing immigration laws.. he's not fit, like the rest of them, to be in Congress.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tom Tancredo is standing by US, and we will stand by him until victory is ours !!

GO CONGRESSMAN TANCREDO !! EVERY AMERICAN I KNOW WHO IS FAMILIAR WITH HIM IS RIGHT BEHIND HIM. NOW JUST IMAGINE IF THE WHOLE COUNTRY KNEW HIM. :P
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    You know what? If it wasn't for that idiotic and insane birth right citizenship we hand out to the children of illegal aliens born here then Gutierrez and many of these Mexico first hispanic elected officials wouldn't even be in office right now. It's ashame that we have to fight so hard for this, but that's what we get for allowing this to go on for so damn long.
    So true. Imagine having a hispanic president. Its not that far-fetched anymore.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Mr Gutierrez is obviously compromised and confused in his loyalties. No proof of citizenship to vote will elect more like him. People like him will be running our country and changing our laws to suit them, just my opinion.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    This is what we can expect from our hispanic elected officials. Just more and more racist remarks. How child-like and arrogant these people are!
    There was more than racist remarks. There was the threat of violence.

Isn't threatening people who disagree with you with violence, or actually physically attacking those who disagree with you the way they do things down there south of the border? As more of them come to power here, I imagine we'll be seeing more of this kind of barbaric behavior.

Or, we could put an end to this freaking invasion and get back to being a nation of laws, where we allow others to have different opinons than our own, without calling them racists and threatening them with physical violence!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Newmexican wrote:
    Mr Gutierrez is obviously compromised and confused in his loyalties. No proof of citizenship to vote will elect more like him. People like him will be running our country and changing our laws to suit them, just my opinion.
    I couldn't have said it better!

BTTT

stop him

I hope to God this will come back and bite Guti... in the butt. I recently read that this guy is thinking of running for mayor of Chicago. Imagine what the city will become. This Illinoisian is worried...

Anybody want to email this man about your disgust you are more then welcome.

What a bitter taste I have in my mouth.

What is BTTT

Guteriz whatever! is [b]TRAITOR![/b]

How does a TRAITOR! Some Beach like this get elected?

Amazing Pro Patria
    ************* PRO DEO &*PATRIA!********

Re: stop him

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    What is BTTT
    "Back To The Top."
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast