Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Good on you Paige. I've been a registered Republican for most of my adult life (I'm 49), yet I haven't received a call from them in months. I'm eagerly awaiting my call.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Way to go, Paige!

I called the RNC yesterday and chewed on them. When I got the spiel about their neutrality(give me a break), I asked to be transferred to constituency services. I couldn't get through after several attempts so I left a protest voicemail.

It's all so ridiculous, because true conservativism can beat out liberalism anytime.

We just need to get that true conservative candidate IN and not behind the curtain pulled by the MSM and these RhINO, CFR loving candidates.

Good for you and hopefully they realize they will be defeated if they keep it up.

Excellent.

GOOD FOR YOU!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: The republican party called me this morning

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    The Republican Party called me this morning looking for money. They said that the Repbulican Party was in trouble and needing funds. I not only told them no, I told them hell no.
    I told them they would take that money and pour it into Guillani, McCain or Huckabee. I told them I was giving money to one candidate at a time. Romney, Paul, Hunter or Thompson. I let them know that there is not a difference in parties anymore and if Guillani or McCain were on that ticket I was going independent and would be giving my money to them.
    If they want Republicans back in the party then they need to quick acting like liberal Democrats. The american people are not stupid and we are sick of giving money to a party that are really Liberal Dems hiding behind us and using our money.
    The women on the phone said ( I am sorry but most of my calls today have sounded just like yours) I told her she needed to inform the Republican Party that they need to quit standing behind just anyone who claims to Republican when they are not.
    They got the same response from me before the Iowa caucus. I guess they are not just slow learners, they're stupid. How sad.

GREAT JOB!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Deja Vu - I also got a phone call asking for contributions. I was about to bite her head off, and something made me stop - told her she must have the absolute worst job in America - doing the dirty work illegals are not willing to do. So we talked for a while, I remained polite and talkative because I wanted her to remember my message. Well, just before she hung up she stated that the phone call was paid for by the Republican National Committee!!

So, what I effectively did by keeping her on the phone:
    1. Prevented calls to people who might actually contribute;
    2. Wasted their paid for time without receiving funds;
    3. Cost them $$$$!!

So, if you have a minute when you get the call, keep them on the line.

Support good individual candidates, not the party.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    I also received a letter in the mail asking for money... and an 8x10 picture of George Bush...like I really wanted that!!!!!

I wrote across the page..."when YOU STOP SUPPORTING AND PROMOTING candidates that promote illegal immigration then I might give, but UNTIL THEN FORGET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!... and if and when this happens... I might become a Republican...AGAIN, until then I will stay an independent!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast