Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Republicans for Clinton: Why we oppose Trump

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    You have to stop judging Republicans by the sell-out Republican politicians we're trying to throw out of office. What are you trying to do? Convince the world that the Republican Party members support free trade treason and massive immigration when we don't and never have? What do you think this Trump Movement is about? It's about taking our country back including the Republican Party.

I wanted to impeach George W Bush over his immigration and trade policies. The Republican Party and its Platform has never supported free trade treason or massive immigration. The Republican Party and its Platform always opposed massive immigration and free trade treason. They used to call it protected trade that we support, now they call it "fair trade" to avoid the label of "isolationism", which protected trade is not and never has been.

Again citing what some of our sell-out politicians have done or wanted to do does not speak for the members of the Republican Party.

We opposed NAFTA, FTAA, CAFTA, TPP and all the ones in-between that we knew about. Most of us didn't even know the role of G H W Bush in NAFTA until years after he done his filthy deeds.

It's why we don't care what Trump says about the Bushes, because we think they're traitors who sold out our country through their treasonous immigration and trade policies.
    All I'm interested in is the truth and I think you're being disingenuous. I'm just being honest by telling the truth. The Republic party has a horrible history on free trade. That's it .... the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

LOL!! Well, it takes a strange sense of your wanting to tell the "truth" about Republicans to come on to a forum comprised mainly of Republicans who are opposed to free trade and massive immigration and call me disingenuous because I post that we oppose free trade treason and massive immigration and always have. Always. From the beginning of our party to now.

But, .... "WHATEVER".
    Last edited by Judy; 09-05-2016 at 11:06 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12