Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I am not banning discussion of impeachment of Bush.

The discussion of the impeachment of Bush has been discussed so often on this site that it is old hat.

If you want to discuss it as an individual then fine. Discussing building a new group here from ALIPAC supporters to do it is another matter all together.

If we do not make gains in less than 60 days then it is OVER. I repeat OVER.

So go ahead and discuss it till you are blue. There is no BAN on the topic.

What is going on is an obvious appeal for you and others to get with the ALIPAC program instead of everyone running in different directions like chickens with their heads cut off.

W
    Well in that case I have to agree with your previous statement that discussing impeachment of Bush here would largely be a waste of time, if Alipac won't support it and won't allow it being organized in an another group.

But I hope that you won't mind if people upload graphics promoting the impeachment so that people can promote it individually, since we can't do that in an organized way here.

BTW, what are the gains we need to do in less than 60 days?

We have a plan for the elections that has been under development for two years.

Keep your eyes and ears open and you will see our primary mission unfold.

It is going to take all we can give.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Now I'm mad!!

socal....Again, the creation of this site if for promoting legal immigration and the fight against illegals....

I am not interested in the least of impeachment of Bush... that would be distracting and a waste of time....

I feel my time is better spent handling out ALIPAC flyers, contacting my politicians, organizing rallies and demonstration...etc....

So let's get back to busy...busy is fight illegal immigration

so dxd and socal please take your impeachment cause to impeachgeorgebush.com

thank you

It's ok for people here to say they want Bush impeached and it is ok for people to make their case for impeachment.

Everyone just needs to realize that our movement is not quite to that point yet of thinking that is the best course of action.

Perhaps everyone does not know as much as we do.

I personally feel Bush should be told by Congress to do the job now or be impeached shortly or Congress should explore taking control of Immigration and Customs Enforcement if that can be done.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Okay! I've just glanced at this thread without reading fully all posts that I haven't even contributed to yet, and it appears people are fighting over this and that, i.e. political parties and the like.

Who cares about the Dems or Reps. Neither party is representing US citizens as they should although the Reps. are better than the Dems. in North Carolina.

I didn't vote for Bush but presidents before him sucked on illegal alien issues too and his competitions Gore and Kerry, I thought I was voting for the lesser of two evils when I voted for them in 2000 and 2004.

Folks, forget about the two party system as it is useless and yes there are other issues that need concern such as how much taxpayer dollars are being spent to secure the borders of Iraq and other third world countries while our Presidunce and Congress Critters ignore our Southern and Northern borders and have a large percentage of our military employed overseas. Now, think about that one while our country is being invaded daily.

The only issues that matter now are securing our countries borders, South, North and seaports, and all the other steps against the illegal migration or invasion if you will call it that. Once that is settled - we can move on to other topics.

P.S. I did sign up at Impeachbush.org and want him impeached along with a number of other congress rats.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567