Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

King was impressive. I thought he did a darn good job of explaining what American citizens want and have demanded time and again. Go IOWA!

I liked how he reminded them about what our constitution says, and how the people thru congress are the ones that vote on changes to immigration.

We'll were voting with our phone calls, faxes and letters. WE THE PEOPLE DO NOT WANT AMNESTY.

And according to FAIR, even the age 30 limit is BS:

Senator Durbin also put an age limit of 30 into the bill. However, there is still a section that allows for RETROACTIVE BENEFITS that is not affected by the age limit. In short, this means that even under the new language, an illegal alien of any age with two years of college or service can still get a green card (LPR status).

Please hammer this home in your calls and tell them you are NOT fooled by Durbin's changes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It doesn't help now -but when this Durbin comes up for re-election we Illinoisians will do our best to make sure he is not invited back to serve.

So right -can't dress up this pig. The more I read about it the more I shudder...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Durbin just doesn't quit, does he? These people will do anything to legalize the criminals in this country and I'm getting really tired of their tricks.

Rep. Guiteirez was just on Lou Dobbs spouting off about his Strive Act. They have been having hearings on it, so expect it to come up anytime. Bilbray was on there debating against him, but these OBL are deaf. They refuse to listen to logic. Kitty had a hard time shutting him up so Bilbray could speak.
    I saw this on Lou Dobbs tonight and Guiteirez was sickening, interrupting and couldn't control himself. Kitty does okay, but not she's not nearly as forceful as Lou.

Speaking of Lou, I have a bad feeling about what's really going on there. Kitty announced that he had a tonsillectomy and would be back in a couple of weeks. I wonder of the globalist communist owner of CNN is trying to get him off the air. A tonsillectomy? Uh-huh, sure.

Keith Olbermann from MSNBC is also missing, another outspoken guy. They say he's ill, too. Nothing would surprise me about what's really going on since the media is completely controlled by a certain group of people who we can't mention because Americans aren't supposed to stand up for themselves any longer. When we do, we're called anti-something, and are utterly dismissed. Well, sorry, but things aren't going to happen like that because we're not letting up.

They let this Nightmare Act through and it's just going to carry Americans to the next level of what could eventually be the breaking point that starts to turn this country around. Keep up all the good work! I've contacted my senators but that's all I had time to do today. Will start tomorrow a.m. again.
    ANQ
    "If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
    -- James Madison

You know not only is the "under 30" amendment BS, so also is dropping the ban against "in state tuition". That's because once the bill passes, an illegal signs up for classes then the next thing they do is get the temporary legal status, they are no longer an illegal aliens, so they get in state tuition!!

It's all a giant lie, taking that out changes nothing!!

Time for me to go make some calls and chew the traitors out!

Good point Bowman. Durbin's changes are meaningless. And they still get amnesty, chain migration, take college spots from American students, and with the "retroactive benefits" people of any age get green card/legal status. Be prepared to counter the pro-illegal alien arguments in your calls.

You can see how the pro-amnesty side is trying to frame this by scrolling down to the bottom of this website and read the comments:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/articl ... nfair.html

JRB
    Here is something that really torques my N____Z. They are talking about alowing Illegals To join the Military In luiw of education. I know of many men here in America that were turned away because they couldn't pass there background check because they had a prison record. Your going to tell me these people will be granted entrance into the military and be pardoned but our own boys thats seen prison time cant get in the Military???? What the ____ is going on!!!!!

DJ
    What frightens me is not that the student will get a break--but that the chain migration possibility will now be in full swing. One student is one thing. All his family members (who are probably uneducated) is quite another!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234