Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Respect for Elvira Arellano? Don't Be Stupid!

Saul also deserves to have a relationship with his father. Unfortunately for Saul, Elvira Arellano does not even know who sired the youngster.
    You wonder if illegitimacy is one of those "values" that don't "stop at the Rio Grande."

Might have to consult pastor Bush on that one.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Quote Originally Posted by saveamerica
    Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Equalizer
    I just love John Lillpop.
    Thanks. I am sorta partial to him meself!

JL
    Okay...I'm blonde, what can I say?

So YOU are J. Lillpop??

Well, let me tell you how much I respect your essays. I haven't read one that I didn't find eloquently written and that I didn't agree with every word you said.

So do these essays appear anywhere else besides here? Sorry if I'm out of the loop on some things.
    Thanks ever so much. Yes, I am me.

My jottings appear at othe sites like Capitol Hill Coffee House, Canada Free Press, etc. Or you can Google me--

I LUV your photo!
    Oh, that's not actually a picture of me. I'm blonde, true...but I think I look a bit better than her I just put that avatar up because she looks the way I FEEL about illegal immigration.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by Equalizer
    I just love John Lillpop.
    LOL... me too!! Says it like it is!!!!

Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Respect for Elvira Arellano? Don't Be Stupid!

Saul also deserves to have a relationship with his father. Unfortunately for Saul, Elvira Arellano does not even know who sired the youngster.
    They say Elvira came to this country to provide a better life for her son. That is a big lie, she didn't have a son when she snuck in, she snuck back IN to HAVE her anchor baby in the event that they should deport her again she would use him, and use him she did. So her intentions were to have a baby in the U.S. and she probably did it with the first man who looked her way, which is why she probably doesn't even know who the father is.

JAK
    Exactly the reason we need to put a stop to abusing the 14th Amendment!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12