Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Respond to McCain's campaign letter

mccain2008@exploremccain.com

Please respond to this campaign letter I received today telling them why there is no way you would ever vote for this traitor.

As Senator John McCain continues to assess a campaign for President of the United States, we're inviting you to stand with us from the beginning. Your help today will show Senator McCain that he has strong grassroots supporters across the country who want him to be the next president.

John McCain remains steadfast in his commitment to a brand of leadership that promotes principle over politics, and now he needs a commitment from you. With your contribution this year of just $100 or more to support John McCain's Presidential Exploratory Committee, you will be rushed an official John McCain Presidential Exploratory Committee lapel pin to identify yourself as a key McCain supporter.

There are only a few weeks left in 2006, and in order to ensure Senator McCain starts 2007 with the strong backing from supporters across the country, we need your help. Please join us now and become a part of our team from the very beginning by contributing online to John McCain's Presidential Exploratory Committee today.

The challenges facing our nation today demand solutions, and solutions require leadership. Show your friends, family and neighbors that John McCain is the leader we need in 2008.

Thank you for your continued support of Senator McCain.

Sincerely,

Terry Nelson
    Campaign Manager
    John McCain 2008 - The Exploratory Committee

We should sent him 2 cents and tell him that's what the country will be worth if he becomes president!

the easy answer for this is to say i can not support anyone until i see what happens in the immigration problems that plague the USA. IF mc cain insists on a guest worker program, amnesty, or any kind of path to citizenship then as an AMERICAN there is no way i can support someone who wishes to turn the US into an unlawful third world country with all the invaders that will come from the south without regard for our laws.. oh wait, they are doing that already

My Letter:

I just wanted to respond to your exploring McCains possible run for 2008 presidential nomination. I'm sorry, but I just can't take seriously much less support any presidential candidate who insist on a guest worker program and a path to citizenship for illegal aliens. I refuse to throw my support to someone who doesn't think our immigration laws should be enforced and puts the interests of greedy, corrupt corporations and foreign leaders ahead of that of the vast majority of American people.

I will only support presidential candidates who take Tom Tancredo's hard line stance on illegal immigration and support attrition through enforcement only approach such as that in the HR 4437 bill that was overwhelmingly past in the last House of Reps. As long as you continue to thwart the will of the people on the immigration issue, you will not receive my vote and I will active work to make sure you don't get the nomination in 2008.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    My Letter:

I just wanted to respond to your exploring McCains possible run for 2008 presidential nomination. I'm sorry, but I just can't take seriously much less support any presidential candidate who insist on a guest worker program and a path to citizenship for illegal aliens. I refuse to throw my support to someone who doesn't think our immigration laws should be enforced and puts the interests of greedy, corrupt corporations and foreign leaders ahead of that of the vast majority of American people.

I will only support presidential candidates who take Tom Tancredo's hard line stance on illegal immigration and support attrition through enforcement only approach such as that in the HR 4437 bill that was overwhelmingly past in the last House of Reps. As long as you continue to thwart the will of the people on the immigration issue, you will not receive my vote and I will active work to make sure you don't get the nomination in 2008.
    Nice letter, I borrowed most of it to send my own reply. Mine would have been meaner.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    My Letter:
    My thoughts exactly! Guest Workers NO!, Amnesty NO!, McCain NO!.

You need only respond with 2 words--he will know exactly what you mean:

MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)