Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Americans need a government that works for them, he says. Every bill that is being passed is working against the American people.

I don't know why I expected some type of explanation.
    I should have known better
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Working Families Deserve a Government that Works For Them
    BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes we do and it would work a hell of alot better if you left it. Go get drunk on your own time you old fat washed up windbag.

The American people are looking to all of us in Congress for help on the enormous challenges we face as a nation ?
    Too bad Congress has been on recess for the last 40 years. I guess your too busy helping out the poor Mexicans, the washed up commies from the 60's and Al Qaeda to bother with us little folk.

They want Congress to focus on the real threats facing American families today. That?s why it?s disappointing and frustrating that the agenda being debated in the Senate today consists of issues meant to divide, not unite.
    And you don't think Uncle Teddy that we're on to your little scheme? Who does he think he's fooling. This clown is one of the biggest dividers this country has ever had. I really hope Mass residents grow a brain on election day and give this washed up brain dead drunk the long awaited pink slip that he deserves.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12