Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There is no way to deal with this realistically!
    The last amnesty they had there were so many background checks to do they couldn't keep up with it so they just gave them their cards and would deal with it all later!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senator Byrd of West Virginia voted against S-2611.

Quote Originally Posted by Politicalactivist
    never said he did...I just said he's never going to leave. Until they WHEEL him out.

In my opinion, John Warner sloshes when he walks.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You know, I got a form letter in the mail yesterday. I think I'm going to get out my read marker and correct the mistakes and send it back.

I'm doing it right now!!!! I'm not kidding!!!!!!!

Dixie

Correct it and send it back!!!!!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Those who have lived here less than 2 years would be forced to their home country. Undocumented immigrants who have lived in the U.S. less than 5 years but greater than 2 years would be required to exit the U.S. and seek re-entry through established legal procedures. Finally, those undocumented workers who have been in the United States for at least five years prior to April 5, 2006, could receive conditional work authorization of no more than six years after: paying a fine; undergoing a criminal background check; and submitting their fingerprints to authorities. After working for six years in the United States, this group would be eligible for a green card if they: completed their employment requirement; paid an additional fine; showed proof of payment of back taxes owed; demonstrated knowledge of English and U.S. civics; and registered for the military selective service. (Upon legal reentry into the United States, the second group of undocumented workers, those who have been in the country between two and five years prior to April 5, 2006, would be subject to these same requirements
    WE all know that they will all lie. "Oh yes Mr. Presidente, and Senators, si, I have been ere a loonnggg time, my children, my uncles and my aunts too, oh and my parents and grandparents and nieces and nephews, they all live ere a looonnnggg time too, wit me". Yes this will happen, the illegals have shown they are great at lying and milking the system, and manipulating OUR government.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And they will have forgeries to "prove" that they've been here a long time.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Here's another one to hammer. He's not mine but I got on the newsletter to see what he has to say. This just came in ... what a bunch of HOT AIR CON JOB CROOKED SNEAKING LYING ... never mind I'll get a MOD.

Senator William H. Frist, M.D. - U.S. Senator, Tennessee - U.S. Senate Majority Leader

Today, I met with Speaker Hastert and lobbying reform conferees.

Lobbying and ethics reform remains an important priority for Congress, and the Speaker and I have asked the conferees to complete their final reform package before the Fourth of July recess.

The Senate passed its Legislative Transparency and Accountability Act of 2006 in March. I am confident that the House and Senate conferees will work hard and deliver a conference report that will build trust with the American people by making our government more transparent and accountable.

Bill Frist
    YA SURE! his nose should be draggin the floor by now! LIAR
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

There is no way to deal with this realistically!
    The last amnesty they had there were so many background checks to do they couldn't keep up with it so they just gave them their cards and would deal with it all later!
    there won't be a background check. ARE you serious! There was an article a couple months back that talked about the bonuses being given out at INS department that processes applications for the most number of people they could process in ONE day start to finish! They were getting a jump start before the sleeping citizens woke up.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Quote Originally Posted by Politicalactivist
    Senator Byrd has done a few good things in the past few months.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12