Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Response from the mayor of Laredo! MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the reponse that I got from the Mayor of Laredo! Who is writing this? Obviously, they do not have a grasp of the english language! I sent my name and they refer to me as a man? Excuse me, my country of origin is the USA! I take offense to the reference of American Indian! Yes, I have American Indian in my family and proud of it! Guys, NAIL THIS WOMAN!

It take a backbone to do what I do and say what I say. You sir, need to rethink your opinions or got back to your country of origin or are you a native American?

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 8:36 PM
    To: gmayor
    Subject: Cannot have it both ways

Dear Mayor Flores:

I think it is time that you come to terms with the crisis of illegal immigration and the devastating results that it is having on this country! You ask for help and assistance because you are worried about the violence spilling over into your city. Yet, it seems to me that economics dictate your moves more so than the safety of your citizens. I do not see you any differently than the rest of the greedy elite that do not give a rip about the citizens of this country! You sit there and ask for help, and then talk about how wonderful these people are! Well, do you really think for one minute that they would defend YOU! They come across the border illegally, they are lawbreakers and that is a fact! I feel for the citizens of Laredo! You should be raising total H_ _ _ to get the military on the border! If you do not and any citizen is killed by these drug cartels, then in my opinion, it is on YOUR head! I hope you can live with that! I could not!

Never, ever, sell out your country! The way I see it, it is up to YOU to protect the citizens. Stop burning the candle at both ends! You cannot have it both ways! Have you not grasped this yet? I think you under estimate the will of the people! I would not look for running for another term in office if you continue down the road you are going!

My Daughter was born in Texas, so that makes her a CITIZEN of TEXAS and as her mother, I have every right to voice my opinion!

Get a backbone, or move aside!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

"county of origin?" She sounds like one of those Aztlan types.

Ho-hum! Heard it all before!

Dumb, dumb, dumb.

I am speechless ohflyingone. This is just too unbelievable.

This person can not possibly be the Mayor or Laredo?!?!?

Even so, such a person should not have access to the Mayor of Laredo's mail of any kind. This person is not American. I don't believe this person is a legal resident, citizen or otherwise.

This is proof of why we have to control our borders, proof we have to get troops to the borders yesterday, proof we have to get Bush, Cheney et al out of the White House, proof that if Congress doesn't kill CAFTA, which is the benchmark in my view of whether or not we still have a Legislative Branch, we have to take action.

We need to expose that letter and make it public in my opinion because this is an example of how helpless the American Citizen's are in towns over-run with these people. They are not safe. They are surrounded by people who have no concern for them. Their local governments are "infiltrated" with a foreign enemy.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Let's all move to South Carolina. For some reason SC seems to be immune from the invasion at this time.

Who's with me?!?!?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe they didn't issue "drivers license" and don't have an RTP filled with bio-engineering GMO Globalists and an El Pueblo?

South Carolina last time I checked has a very high state unemployment rate. It was like 7% compared to our 5%-5.5%.

I think the North Carolina invasion has been orchestrated, arranged, planned, made to happen and why the drivers license issue was the catalyst or signal for "Ya all Come Now".

They say Charleston is beautiful this time of year!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I would hate to think the Mayor wrote that. Inmates running the asylum? I heard Alabama was cracking down too. Is that true Ohflyingone?
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Geeze, sounds like a well thought out educated response.

SC, Wasn’t there a group of folks who want to make it an independent country recently?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

THE MAYOR OF LAREDO SAID THAT????? She told you to go back to your country of origin? OMFG, people wonder why im so angry when I read these things. Shes lucky shes still in office as she really deserves a trip to the Federal Prison in Fort Levenworth, KS.

We are working on it

Virginiamamma:
    THere were actually 3 or 4 bills last legilature that never got to the floor. They were put out by democrats, which is fine with me because I vote for who I think will do the job, not what party they are. The republicans just put out a "resolution" from the Alabama GOP calling on the Pres to enforce our immigration laws. The thing that made me mad was the republican party is still trying to say the democrats are not doing ANYTHING! Well, that is a blatant lie! They put the bills out first! It will be interesting to see what happens in the next legislature. I will be more prepared this time.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God